Southampton vs. Newcastle United - 15/10/17 @ 4pm (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

Mitro is just done now, isnt he? Heard he was one of Serbia's better players in both their games and instumental in them qualifying for the WC.  Not even on the bench for us.. again

Thought he'd get one more shot tbh

Mitro is just done now, isnt he? Heard he was one of Serbia's better players in both their games and instumental in them qualifying for the WC.  Not even on the bench for us.. again

Rafa agrees with me - he's shit.

Rafa agrees with me - he's too mental.

Rafa plenty of times last season rotated the squad after an international break.  So no surprise he has again.

Aye, called it a couple of pages back - always a very good chance Merino wouldn't start today.

The team is fine ffs. Merino will play a part. Ridiculous reaction from some

Really? :lol:  I think most are just a tiny bit surprised, but as been said, it's probably because of International duty and Rafa doing his rotation stuff.

A surprise, but Hayden's been all right this season. Hope he can impress. The little bit of Lejeune we saw was tasty, so lets see if he can pick up where he left off.

Decent bench, but I'd have Mitro over Diame.