Newcastle United 1 - 0 Crystal Palace - 21/10/17 - Post-match reaction from pg23

Greg

Joselu has offered absolutely nothing so far. Hope we see Mitro second half but not optimistic.

The entire front 4 has been shit.

They look about as good as the money we paid for them.

I want to see Mitro as well but I feel he hasn't got a full half in him without being sent off. :lol:

Kind of think he would have to do something really bad after the Cabaye non red though. I'd risk it

:lol: This is Newcastle, he'll probably get done with a Zaha dive and get a straight red, after one of our centre backs get a second yellow and Cabaye scores of course.

It's been Lejeune when Townsend's been getting in, not Manquillo. Granted, it begs the question of where Manquillo is if Lejeune's having to cover like.

That's my point, he's only getting in because Manquillo is nowhere to be found. It isn't happening on the other side because Yedlin isn't selling Lascelles down the river.

I don't consider that Lejeune's fault that he's getting beaten 1 v 1 because he has to cover another mistakes.

Need Merino on ASAP - his ability to break the lines could be crucial. And this is the sort of game where Hayden offers very little.

We should rightfully be wary of them on the counter but we have to open things up a tad, and pick the tempo up off the ball. Also need to fucking concentrate when we're passing - the amount of sloppy turnovers has been really poor.