Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wouldn't surprise me if it is announced at the same time as a top quality signing.

this has crossed my mind like, i mean everyone will be overjoyed to be rid of ashley anyways but if they pitch up having bought the club with a decent signing for rafa they'll be PR legends

No wonder the local journos are getting arsey when this kid is doing a better job than they are.

Of course they are. f***ing Douglas has been following this for months doesn't even understand how f***ing shares work. A university students with a bit of investigative journalism showing them up.

:thup:  The young lad has shamed them.

Chronicle reporting that negotiations for Ashley to be reimbursed for much fucking needed January transfers broke down. He really is a thick, pig headed cunt like.

Hope his plane crashes on the way back from his holiday tbh.

Aye, was gonna post that. Depressing stuff.

Chronicle reporting that negotiations for Ashley to be reimbursed for much f***ing needed January transfers broke down. He really is a thick, pig headed c*** like.

Aye, was gonna post that. Depressing stuff.

Can't spend wallpaper lads, howay.

Chronicle reporting that negotiations for Ashley to be reimbursed for much fucking needed January transfers broke down. He really is a thick, pig headed cunt like.

Be nice if it plunged into the everglades and he was then eaten head first by a pack of starving alligators

Be nice if it plunged into the everglades and he was then eaten head first by a pack of starving alligators

Lots of pythons out there now. Maybe a hungry one of those squeezing every ounce of life out of him would be a better option?

Why can't the press be more patriotic about Brexit optimistic about the takeover?

:lol: perfect.

You do wonder how a Leyton Orient fan gets to become North East sports writer.

At least the other Journo's have some sort of tie/connection to the North East to begin with.

Went to uni up here the vile non-Geordie bastard. Worked on the locals up here for an age too iirc.

That kid has put a lot of thought and logic to his follow up post, however, he's pretty much based on his response on 'she wouldn't respond because the NDA means she couldn't comment'.

Whilst strictly true that's not massively accurate in the real world. There's many ways to get word out without implicating yourself or having any potential liability for breaching the NDA and if Caulkin says her people have told him it's unrelated then I'd probably edge towards GC's views.

Just ended up on Steve Wraiths twitter there, just browsing through his twitter engagements and he really is nothing more than an attention seeking, loud mouthed twat like. Should stick to hosting mock funerals to embarrass us all.

Are we all familiar with Wraith’s attempted move into politics?

Just ended up on Steve Wraiths twitter there, just browsing through his twitter engagements and he really is nothing more than an attention seeking, loud mouthed twat like. Should stick to hosting mock funerals to embarrass us all.

He truly is a grade A pisspot but say it quietly he has cockney mob connections

Ashley rejecting the January funding offer could a) be old news b) have been a negotiating tactic. PCP would be happier to continue drawn out negotiations if they knew their future asset was safe.

Or C) It's a load of bollocks made up by the Chron.

It does seem all a bit odd, but I've no idea if we're anywhere nearer to a sale or not since about 2 months ago!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s fucking horrific if true.

Absolutely pointless from him too, just further evidence (if any was needed) that he’s a vindictive fat cunt.

Ashley rejecting the January funding offer could a) be old news b) have been a negotiating tactic. PCP would be happier to continue drawn out negotiations if they knew their future asset was safe.

Or C) It's a load of bollocks made up by the Chron.

It does seem all a bit odd, but I've no idea if we're anywhere nearer to a sale or not since about 2 months ago!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definitely a load of bollocks. They're trying to save face after clearly being embarrassed by going in the opposite direction to an extreme. Their egos have taken a hit because they weren't the ones to connect the dots.

Guest chopey

Staveley has been nothing but professional throughout this whole process, however its common knowledge that a deal is more or less agreed, Ashley has done the deal his way, on the back of a tab packet in a cheap curry house, Rafa knows a lot more than he lets on but the fact that he is still here suggests something positive. The next stage of this type of purchase would be to set up a holding company to control any assets used in the purchase of the club, this has just been done and the fact that it was done by Staveley makes me call bullshit on Edwards story