Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Unfortunately with every day that passes (confirmed safety) it looks like Staveley was the tyre kicker Ashley called her out to be.

Everyone knew he'd want more at the end of the season, the club is simply worth more now than it was at any time this season gone, especially finishing top 10. If she was interested then she gambled, and she lost. Sounds very similar to what we already have.

Right now I'd take keeping Ashley, Rafa signing a new 3 year deal and Rafa having the control and budget he requires to meet his ambitions. I think it's about as good as it'll get for some time unless a serious offer comes in but you can't complain if we keep progressing and his price goes up, that's just business.

I'm sorry but that's s****......they had a deal agreed in principle, then Ashley went out, got p*ssed at a business lunch and bad mouthed them to his pals at Sky.

Is this the 3rd time this club has been 'for sale'......and Ashley the business genius still hasn't managed to sell it?!

Unfortunately with every day that passes (confirmed safety) it looks like Staveley was the tyre kicker Ashley called her out to be.

Everyone knew he'd want more at the end of the season, the club is simply worth more now than it was at any time this season gone, especially finishing top 10. If she was interested then she gambled, and she lost. Sounds very similar to what we already have.

Right now I'd take keeping Ashley, Rafa signing a new 3 year deal and Rafa having the control and budget he requires to meet his ambitions. I think it's about as good as it'll get for some time unless a serious offer comes in but you can't complain if we keep progressing and his price goes up, that's just business.

Caulkin said in the TF podcast she won’t pay £400m for it. She would see that as being £50m-£100m of the money earmarked to invest in the squad going to pay for the club and she wouldn’t do that.

The squad needs big investment, the academy, the training ground need big investment. Nobody will pay £400m for the club

I don’t trust any of these articles coming out. Just regurgitating shit from last year and coming up with conclusions.

The price has always been 400m since he put the club for sale. So how could the price have gone up? Again misleading journalism..

Staveley doesn’t have that sort of money so how anyone can think she was going to be our saviour and invest heavily in the team.. pure rubbish. Doubtful she’ll be back in this time. Good riddance.

There’s definitely a stand off between Rafa and the club, probably down to Charnley yet again being slow and incompetent.

Ashley needs to get involved quick to rescue this situation because Rafa going to West Ham is a real possibility.

I'm sorry but that's s****......they had a deal agreed in principle, then Ashley went out, got p*ssed at a business lunch and bad mouthed them to his pals at Sky.

Is this the 3rd time this club has been 'for sale'......and Ashley the business genius still hasn't managed to sell it?!

Deal agreed in principle? Unlikely. Absolutely no proof of that at all.

I don’t trust any of these articles coming out. Just regurgitating shit from last year and coming up with conclusions.

The price has always been 400m since he put the club for sale. So how could the price have gone up? Again misleading journalism..

Staveley doesn’t have that sort of money so how anyone can think she was going to be our saviour and invest heavily in the team.. pure rubbish. Doubtful she’ll be back in this time. Good riddance.

There’s definitely a stand off between Rafa and the club, probably down to Charnley yet again being slow and incompetent.

Ashley needs to get involved quick to rescue this situation because Rafa going to West Ham is a real possibility.

What? :lol:

I don’t trust any of these articles coming out. Just regurgitating s*** from last year and coming up with conclusions.

You seem to be confused. Let me know if you want me to break it down for you in more simple terms. x

I don’t trust any of these articles coming out. Just regurgitating s*** from last year and coming up with conclusions.

You seem to be confused. Let me know if you want me to break it down for you in more simple terms. x

Not confused, no, I just think it’s a load of rubbish. Actually I guess I’m confused at how someone could be so wrong :lol:

:lol:

I'm definitely of the opinion he's a vindictive cunt on gets off on pissing us off  to prove he must get his own way.(along with his lucrative setup) otherwise why put up with the grief. I don't buy this idea he doesn't care about criticism; it just means he doubles down on being a cunt. We've been too civil if anything. Can't believe there was talk of peace offerings and the expectation he may change. He won't as long as there's a hole in his fat Cunt arse.

Ashley's here forever.

The only way he ever leaves is if he gets really bad health problems.

QFT.

Meanwhile Ashley gets part of the fanbase blaming Staveley for not being serious about buying or Rafa for abandoning ship when he leaves (how dare him when he get to spend every penny we generate!).

Says 50 million plus money raised from sales though, so just shifting Mitro and a couple of others could boost that to nearer 80 million, which i reckon would in theory be enough for him to stay.

Then of course the issues about him actually being able to spend it when and how he wants would still be there.

£50m plus sales is fine tbh, we should get around £30m from Mitrovic, Mbemba & Saivet. Maybe sell Gayle/Joselu too.

But my worry is that Rafa is pushing Ashley too far and that he'll choose saving face over protecting club value. "Fuck off and go, Rafa"