Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is that not just an opportunity for him to buy back shares at a reduced price? I seem to remember that being discussed as his MO.

:lol: So you're saying the whole thing has been the greatest long con in history.

Is that not just an opportunity for him to buy back shares at a reduced price? I seem to remember that being discussed as his MO.

:lol: So you're saying the whole thing has been the greatest long con in history.

If you are talking about Capitalism, absolutely.

I'm sure I've seen it mentioned on numerous occasions.

Think it means they're telling investors to sell up as its only going to down from its current price. Not 100% sure though.

Yep, various banks and brokers will carry out independent analysis on shares in the market and give their views on whether the price is fair (hold), too high (sell) or too low (buy). It's not an opinion of any shareholders and generally analysts will try to avoid holding or trading in shares they cover to avoid claims of market abuse.

Generally the share price will reflect the expectations of company performance and returns to shareholders- so if the share price fell for other reasons (such as reputational issues) but SD was making the same amount of money, that would peversely be a benefit to Ashley if (as mentioned above) he wanted to buy up some of the minority shareholders cheaply.

Guest neesy111

Really? Always thought he was slightly less obnoxious than most of MA's minnions

He's a lawyer, he was just slick in how he presented things.  He was the CEO when the structure of wise etc was put in place.

Really? Always thought he was slightly less obnoxious than most of MA's minnions

He's a lawyer, he was just slick in how he presented things.  He was the CEO when the structure of wise etc was put in place.

:thup: If he hadn't fucked off so soon I'm sure he'd be just as implicated as the other cunts.