Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

so it seems only kenyon's party looking through the books, but the money isnt there yet.

other interested groups not even at that stage yet.

how can such a big deal really go through before the end of the year and then significant funds be released immediatley by the new owners for january transfers?

if it really is all going on as ashley stated, it looks like it could drag on for months and we have fuck all to spend in january. any further loss of form, we drop into the bottom three and the fuckers drop all interest.

If it’s real, this is the likely outcome.

Guest firetotheworks

Exactly, I keep having to remind myself that even though everything he says is a lie, if it does turn out that he's looking for someone who'll move the club forward, what that actually means is based around his idea of moving forward and not our's. His idea of what moving forward is doesn't bear thinking about.

Exactly, I keep having to remind myself that even though everything he says is a lie, if it does turn out that he's looking for someone who'll move the club forward, what that actually means is based around his idea of moving forward and not our's. His idea of what moving forward is doesn't bear thinking about.

The man believes that we think we should be competing with Manchester City and the rest of the top 6, he's an absolute bell end. Either way, I'd bite your hand off if you offered the roll of the dice. It'd be more enthralling than this shit ever will be.

There is absolutely no way he is going to leave without tearing the club’s entrails out on the way out.

Has he not already done that?

I don’t think we know the half of it yet.

There is absolutely no way he is going to leave without tearing the club’s entrails out on the way out.

Has he not already done that?

I don’t think we know the half of it yet.

True. The biggest crime he and his cunts have committed here imo is getting many die hard fans, many of which are on here and they know who they are, hating the club and feeling apathetic about it to the point of them not knowing if they'll ever have that burning passion again. Getting them back would be the greatest thing a takeover could ever bring for me.

surely if another alleged takeover falls through again, the anti-protest brigade will finally wake up and start to kick off.

highly doubt it though....

"he tried etc , but they fucked him around just like stavely did. not his fault. howay lets get behind the team and make sure we stay up....ah shit perez, you useless wanker... booo!!! should have buried that... get him off Rafa!!! anyway,yeah lets not protest as it will have a negative effect on the te.... aaaaargh Joselu you useless c*#t, why the the fuck rafa spunked all that money on him, I'll never know!"

IF Ashley is telling the truth then everything else is gobshite from the media who will be desperately trying to create their own story for clicks/sales/viewership.

In all honesty I wouldn’t put it past Kenyon to tell reporters himself that he’s the one close to buying the club when in fact someone else maybe.

Again all of this is if the liar is for once telling the truth.

IF Ashley is telling the truth then everything else is gobshite from the media who will be desperately trying to create their own story for clicks/sales/viewership.

In all honesty I would put it past Kenyon to tell reporters himself that he’s the one close to buying the club when in fact someone else maybe.

Again all of this is if the liar is for once telling the truth.

I honestly think there is someone and he came out to try and get a bidding war going. Think it has fuck all to do with trying to make an excuse for not spending this January as he wasn’t going to anyway and could of just sat on his fat fucking arse and said fuck all and nobody would have battered an eye lid amongst the fans. He doesn’t give a shit what the fans think or if they are not happy with him. The fat cunt was laughing at the chants at his return game.

Mike Ashley recently said any potential buyer must be able to provide transfer funds

Or just use money the club itself has generated in the 18 months it has been back in the Premier League. The way that is reported its as if we're totally relying on being bankrolled by someone and dont generate any money ourselves.

Sounds to me if the Kenyon interest is real then he's struggling to find the finance for the deal.

BBC reporting about him also this morning:

When was it first rumoured he was interested? About two month ago maybe?

Guest neesy111

Sounds to me if the Kenyon interest is real then he's struggling to find the finance for the deal.

BBC reporting about him also this morning:

When was it first rumoured he was interested? About two month ago maybe?

3 months.