Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ferdinand isn't expected to know better. He's a fine pundit, why would he be sacked?

Bit of a contradiction there like !!

He's paid to comment on football, not on football owners.

derr! so why does he?

Guest Howaythetoon

He’s a shit pundit, like most of them are. He’s thick as fuck as well. Fink? Really? Cant even speak properly on live TV the fick cunt!

What was it that actually prompted him to come out with the hogwash? Seen the clips and the quotes, but what even started him off on the torrent of ignorant bile?

Humphrey saying some Newcastle fans might think you have an agenda because of your SD connections, then he went off on one.

What was it that actually prompted him to come out with the hogwash? Seen the clips and the quotes, but what even started him off on the torrent of ignorant bile?

Humphrey saying some Newcastle fans might think you have an agenda because of your SD connections, then he went off on one.

Yup, it was just Ferdinand defending himself against some mongs who think everyone with a ridiculous opinion has an agenda. Sometimes, people are just idiotic morons. Like Ferdinand is

Guest NobbyOhNobby

Yup, it was just Ferdinand defending himself against some mongs who think everyone with a ridiculous opinion has an agenda. Sometimes, people are just idiotic morons. Like Ferdinand is

Errr, bad choice of words, and also I think people are justified to think there's a link between his ridiculous patter and his business dealings with SD

Guest Howaythetoon

Cliched common sense bollocks trotted out to placate the watching masses whose football experience comes from playing FIFA and predominantly watching only the top teams on tell. I learn more about defending watching us defensively than watching Chelsea, Rio was a great player, but he did as much defending as Messi does most of the time when he played for Man Utd. I’d rather listen to someone who had to defend talk about defending and not what that thick cunt has to say about it.

Cliched common sense bollocks trotted out to placate the watching masses whose football experience comes from playing FIFA and predominantly watching only the top teams on tell. I learn more about defending watching us defensively than watching Chelsea, Rio was a great player, but he did as much defending as Messi does most of the time when he played for Man Utd. I’d rather listen to someone who had to defend talk about defending and not what that thick c*** has to say about it.

If defenders at shit clubs know more about defending, why do they concede more goals?

Guest NobbyOhNobby

He was defending his business interest, that's an agenda no?

Last I checked, Ferdinand has zero business interest in NUFC

He exclusively sells his shit merchandise at Sports Direct...

He exclusively sells his shit merchandise at Sports Direct...

No let's just ignore that and call people mongs instead. Much more controversial.

He exclusively sells his s*** merchandise at Sports Direct...

And this is why I call this agenda idiotic. NUFC has no relation to Sports Direct, bar having the same owner, and some shit ads plastered on top.

Cliched common sense bollocks trotted out to placate the watching masses whose football experience comes from playing FIFA and predominantly watching only the top teams on tell. I learn more about defending watching us defensively than watching Chelsea, Rio was a great player, but he did as much defending as Messi does most of the time when he played for Man Utd. I’d rather listen to someone who had to defend talk about defending and not what that thick c*** has to say about it.

If defenders at shit clubs know more about defending, why do they concede more goals?

Who is this tool? HTT is talking about defenders that have to actually defend because the players in front of them aren't as good as prime Manure.

Ehh !! Ferdinand has a business with Ashley he was using lies to defend the bloke that signs his cheques 

He exclusively sells his s*** merchandise at Sports Direct...

And this is why I call this agenda idiotic. NUFC has no relation to Sports Direct, bar having the same owner, and some s*** ads plastered on top.

Wow.