Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I left a review for Keith on the Google thing making sure to mention a couple of alternative nearby PR agencies.  I used The PHA Group and Jori White, fuck knaas if they're any good but I reckon that'd get up his nose a bit more :lol:

Come on, Usmanov, make Ashley an offer he can't refuse.

Apparently he’s involved in Everton

He’s worth twice that of Kroenke. Strange how’s he’s being muscled out of it at Arsenal.

Can we not do that pic with white, or at least readable text? Would like to start sharing that over the SD facebook adverts and the like.

That was a five minute rushed edit, on my part. Leave it with me. Anybody else on Photoshop (or any other editing software) is welcome to make the necessary adjustment.

This campaign has been brutally effective. He only cares about money, hit him there. It’ll hurt.

The best thing would be a story about SD that takes their stock price down. He’d really hurt from anything that is damaging to Sports Direct.

So lets get this straight, they dont post for two weeks, Mike sends his letter to parliament and thinks they are safe to resume tweeting? Daft cunt.

It's safe to say that they won't be tweeting until he's left.

So lets get this straight, they dont post for two weeks, Mike sends his letter to parliament and thinks they are safe to resume tweeting? Daft cunt.

It's safe to say that they won't be tweeting until he's left.

Probably deluded enough to think the letter would put people off.