Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest neesy111

They think very highly of themselves :lol:

"Oh no, you have ad blocker...turn off or register to view!"

:yao:

*closes tab*

How do you expect news outlets to fund themselves?

They think very highly of themselves :lol:

"Oh no, you have ad blocker...turn off or register to view!"

:yao:

*closes tab*

How do you expect news outlets to fund themselves?

Through all the other suckers :la:

Mint :mackems:

Great picture on Facebook of Kevin Whately in Lewis holding a newspaper. When you zoom in the headline is ‘Ashley: Get Out Of Toon’. Definitely deliberate. :lol:

Contrary to popular belief, Kevin Whately is a Villa fan, not a Newcastle fan.

Great picture on Facebook of Kevin Whately in Lewis holding a newspaper. When you zoom in the headline is ‘Ashley: Get Out Of Toon’. Definitely deliberate. :lol:

Contrary to popular belief, Kevin Whately is a Villa fan, not a Newcastle fan.

Fuck off is he :lol:

Whately enjoys rock music and plays the guitar; he has cited Pink Floyd and Dire Straits as bands he has particularly enjoyed.[4] He is a fan of Newcastle United[13] on the football field, but says that he likes rugby league better,[13] and as a cricketer admitted to Inspector Morse writer Colin Dexter that he would like to have played cricket professionally for England.

Well yeah, there’s his own words in an Auf Wiedersehen Pet outtake when he’s distracted in a scene in bed with Brenda and misses his lines because Newcastle score a goal and he’s listening to the match commentary on the radio.

Heard yesterday that a deal to sell the club has been agreed and will be announced on the 5th December at the Everton game. My brother told me that Its came from someone high up at the club. Fuck knows if it'll happen. Just thought I'd pass on what I heard. The bloke who told him had been spot on in the past.

4 days before the wolves game,  I have a feeling even if it did get announced that deal may fall though on say the 10th

What exactly are you implying here? That thick-skinned Big Ash who doesn't care about our puny club intends to try and dampen the calls for protests by putting out fake news to placate the masses?

Too farfetched in my book.

My Brother's flatmate's sisters mate's dog told me that the club will 100% be sold next week to an Arab consortium who will give us £10bn to spend in Jan.  Also, all SD advertising will be burnt on a bonfire and Ashley will be put in stocks outside the Strawberry so people can throw cream pies in his face.

100% guaranteed. ITK, Marra.