Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rio, Wise, Sherwood etc will hold onto this for YEARS AND YEARS. Good ol' Mike, saving the high street icons and breaking transfer records for those deluded Geordies.

We'll never hear the end of it, Almiron better be good :lol: :lol:

It's definitely the mother of all positive PR moves, this :lol:

Rio-Sherwood-Wise-Keys are probably drafting their talking points as we speak.

It'll be like that montage with the blackboard from the Speed 3 episode of Father Ted.

He’s played the usual blinder.

I actually don't think people will be as gullible this time, i know some will but i think most know now just how cynical the people who run this club are.

Oh yes they will, I agree he’s played a fucking blinder, in one player he will squash the whole thing.

Proper bastard

It's in relation to the suggestion that fans should throw chocolate coins on the pitch.

Whoever posted obviously not very bright thinking that the club wouldn't see this, if they had thrown something on the pitch (obviously didn't happen), then they would have deserved to be banned.

Think the flyers are the best way forward tbh

DyFXGJ2WkAAWpcI.jpg

Only if we fail to make payments isn't it? I imagine the club are using a loan to pay for Miguel Almiron upfront and are using TV revenue as collateral

Which would raise the question... why? When we were £20m+ in profit from the summer??!!

Only if we fail to make payments isn't it? I imagine the club are using a loan to pay for Miguel Almiron upfront and are using TV revenue as collateral

Which would raise the question... why? When we were £20m+ in profit from the summer??!!

Didnt you hear? It's all been spent on lawyers as he's desperately trying to sell the club.

There was mention he repaid some of his loans in the summer so there wasn't actually all that cash available. Could be why.

how the hell does he value the cub at £300m then - because its a cash cow for the fat cunt.

Baffled me this like. Where the fuck has all the tv money gone? The 23 million profit from the summer?

If he’s took TV money out to repay his loans then a lot if not all of the money from last season will be gone. This season’s money hasn’t finished being payed yet, we are due some next month and of course at the end of the season. Assuming Ashley has taken money from last seasons money then you would assume that the money we have received this season has been put aside for wages and other costs. It would then mean that we would just be short of the money for transfers until we receive the rest of the money for this season and would need a short term loan or overdraft to see us through until then to cover the transfer fee’s.

Of course the wider question really is where has the money gone if he’s not payed back his loans, and why it took us until the 22nd of January to organise a loan for January transfer funds.