Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ashley will last minute demand another £100m watch it

If it really is agreed and signed then it’s too late. If it’s at the stage the Sun claim it is, the the club has been sold, but the FA transfer of football league status has yet to be transferred.

Guest godzilla

I understand the excitement BUT it ain't happening

I think it's classic Mike Ashley diversionary tactics

You don't know that, your opinion it's not happening, but you don't know for sure

Guest godzilla

Only thing stopping me for a 3rd consecutive  :fwap: is that this guy was apparently a bit flakey on his Liverpool bid.

Probably because it never got to that stage. He never even met with their owners and if I remember reports at the time that Liverpool were not really interested in selling. If he is worth 18 billion then putting down a deposit for 25 million would not be a problem, he spent $2 million buying land on the Seychelles.

Guest alijmitchell

Can anyone get past the paywall?

There's no need. First 3 paragraphs say enough.

Aye was just wondering if there was anything beyond what has already been said...if Caulkin had anything more than the sun report

Guest alijmitchell

Yeah I'm not sure that the Caulkin 'report' means anything at all. Everything appears to be based on one Sun article - nothing more than that basically.