Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

http://www.redcafe.net/threads/newcastle-could-be-sold-to-an-arab-sheikh.447944/

Even Man fucking United fans are nervous at this. :lol:

(Quite a few complimentary comments about us too)

But I'll tell ya - you can tell City now if they're watching it - we're still fighting for this oil money, and Pep's got to go to Sheikh Mansour and get something, and... and I tell you honestly, I will love it if we beat them, love it!

:lol:

http://www.redcafe.net/threads/newcastle-could-be-sold-to-an-arab-sheikh.447944/

Even Man fucking United fans are nervous at this. :lol:

(Quite a few complimentary comments about us too)

But I'll tell ya - you can tell City now if they're watching it - we're still fighting for this oil money, and Pep's got to go to Sheikh Mansour and get something, and... and I tell you honestly, I will love it if we beat them, love it!

:lol:

:pedro: :pedro: :pedro: :pedro: :pedro: :pedro:

I mentioned a few months back that the sale had been agreed depending on our safety, but couldn't really bring myself to believe it given Ashley's track record.....even now, am still highly sceptical, mainly because good things don't happen to us. Will try and contact my pal in Abu Dhabi in the morning to see what he knows.

Would certainly explain Rafa turning down some seemingly very decent jobs mind.

I mentioned a few months back that the sale had been agreed depending on our safety, but couldn't really bring myself to believe it given Ashley's track record.....even now, am still highly sceptical, mainly because good things don't happen to us. Will try and contact my pal in Abu Dhabi in the morning to see what he knows.

Would certainly explain Rafa turning down some seemingly very decent jobs mind.

rafa knows a good bet,he,s played a blinder

Guest godzilla

Was it Dave Kitson saying we had been sold the other week

He got some s*** if I remember right

Good point he did