Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The only ‘news’ here is the starting of a company. If she ‘has only done this three times’ (as originally asserted)—Citeh purchase; her Foundation and now—then that is really exciting news. If ‘she regularly does this’  then no change really. Fuck it, I choose to believe the full-tilt version of the former.

The good Ms Staveley is giving us some clues and some free rein, through her new Cantervale project, she’s about to canter into the vale, rename Nine Bar Central Ave, build a cantalever stand, but she can’t reveal just yet.

The only ‘news’ here is the starting of a company. If she ‘has only done this three times’ (as originally asserted)—Citeh purchase; her Foundation and now—then that is really exciting news. If ‘she regularly does this’  then no change really. f*** it, I choose to believe the full-tilt version of the former.

The good Ms Staveley is giving us some clues and some free rein, through her new Cantervale project, she’s about to canter into the vale, rename Nine Bar Central Ave, build a cantalever stand, but she can’t reveal just yet.

Oh my!

I see Staveley changed her address on Companies house to a PO Box in Dubai - must have been getting loads of ex-pat Geordies turning up at her personal address :lol:

Some of the detective work going on must be scaring the s*** out of her!  :lol:

So are we believing ‘sources close to Staveley’ That it’s just a coincidence or believing that they are hardly gonna tell all to the press?

I think it defeats the purpose of the NDA if 'sources' close to either side say anything either way.

Would think even the Premier League are told not to say anything either, about starting or progress of F&P tests.

So, I'm still cautiously optimistic.

So are we believing ‘sources close to Staveley’ That it’s just a coincidence or believing that they are hardly gonna tell all to the press?

I think it defeats the purpose of the NDA if 'sources' close to either side say anything either way.

Would think even the Premier League are told not to say anything either, about starting or progress of F&P tests.

So, I'm still cautiously optimistic.

I'm also cautiously optimistic, but probably more cautious than I was this morning when I saw this thread dammit.

All this "but they signed NDAs". Can someone clarify what an NDA is? Is it an agreement that PCP will not talk/leak stuff to the press or is it an agreement that PCP will not release information of what's in the club's books?

All this "but they signed NDAs". Can someone clarify what an NDA is? Is it an agreement that PCP will not talk/leak stuff to the press or is it an agreement that PCP will not release information of what's in the club's books?

Depends on the terms of the nda really, which in itself can't be disclosed

It's always SOURCES. It's never names. f***ers don't know anything.

Journalists revealing their sources is a crime in Sweden, protecting them a vital aspect of the system

News corps work within. Guess it’s the same everywhere. Fans asking journalists to reveal their sources is a weird misunderstanding stemming from forums.

The latter I believe.

Then saying "but NDAs" is a bit straw clutching. Then again, don't see why "Amanda Staveley's people" would release info on what her new company is about to Mark Douglas. Got as much knowledge about the takeover as he does hairs on his head.