Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Someone's lying, then.

I wonder who it is  :kasper:

Im sure when she went in to this process she new exactly the type of c**t she would be dealing with.

Whats seems to be telling is that there is still interest after Ashley's source leaked to SSN. Maybe she has money from Saudi that doesnt want to be identified.

Oh ffs, on, off, on again. It's a f***ing Genesis tune this lark  :banghead:

Even worse, a Phil Collins tune...one of the utterly abysmal ones like Sussussudio.

We're definitely in a land of confusion here

Just curious if you can feel it coming in the air tonight?

Not sure but if this take over happens  it will be  "Against All Odds"

Seriously. Against All Odds? That's all you got?

Yeah Phil Collins is wank, so don't know any of his guff.

Well played for passing the test :lol:

f***'s sake, she bid 350m in installments and it was rejected :tickedoff:

Didn’t the initial statement say Ashley was willing to accept payment in installments?

https://www.nufc.co.uk/news/latest-news/statement-from-st-james-holdings-limited

To give an incoming owner the maximum possible flexibility to make meaningful investment in the club, including in its playing squad, the sale process will give interested parties the opportunity of deferring substantial payments.

Oh ffs, on, off, on again. It's a f***ing Genesis tune this lark  :banghead:

Even worse, a Phil Collins tune...one of the utterly abysmal ones like Sussussudio.

We're definitely in a land of confusion here

Just curious if you can feel it coming in the air tonight?

Not sure but if this take over happens  it will be  "Against All Odds"

Seriously. Against All Odds? That's all you got?

Yeah Phil Collins is wank, so don't know any of his guff.

Well played for passing the test :lol:

It gets so silly, i don't care anymore.

“They’re such passionate fans and it’s a great club,” she says. “I’m a northerner. My family home is an hour away from St James’ Park. I just love football and Newcastle has a proper history and a real magic.

“That passion of the fans is vitally important when you’re looking at a club, because you know that you’re a custodian. I’m also a passionate believer in investment in the north east, because I know it’s tough. A lot of great things are happening in the city — we’ve got friends, like the Reubens, who have invested there — and it’s a really special place, with its own identity. It is absolutely unique.”

PCP is not a charity. “This is an investment, but it has to be a long-term investment,” Staveley says. “Newcastle would be run as a business, but we want it to be a successful, thriving business that is an absolutely integral part of the city.” Equally integral is Rafa Benítez; in each of PCP’s three bids, was a stipulation that the manager must stay and agree to a new contract. “Rafa is doing an incredible job,” Staveley says. “We want Rafa to be part of this project.”

Oh fuck off. :(

Looks to me like Ashley didn't really want to sell, if those numbers are true the amount he bullshitted he wanted is there.

He's playing everyone for fools again, just so he can keep the clubs money in his pocket. The man is pure and utter scum, just an evil pile of shite.

Says all the right things and remains dignified in the face of Ashley's buffoonery. I hope a deal can still be struck, but reading that it's been classic Ashley all the way. You really have to question his willingness to sell based on that. Sounds very much like we've all been played, as before. :(

Despite the fact it isn't worth more than her valuation imo, she has to up the bid to have a chance. Far easier said than done obviously and I'm no person to comment on business and financing, but Ashley won't budge. Urgh. He's such an evil, horrible wanker. Hope he dies asap.