Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

After the Southampton win she instructed her lawyers to submit a bid for the club as soon as safety was confirmed.

Bloody hell, check out Hermaeus Mora over here.

The talks with Ashley resumed about a week or so after his hissy fit (why do you think I have been saying she’ll be back in for us all this time?). After the Southampton match I was told that she had instructed her lawyers to make a bid for the club as soon as safety was confirmed, thought they might wait until we are mathematically safe but if they are doing it now then hopefully it can be completed sooner rather than later.

It’s a £300m no clauses, no SD sponsorship rights, no SD merchandise contract, take it or leave it bid.

The talks with Ashley resumed about a week or so after his hissy fit (why do you think I have been saying she’ll be back in for us all this time?). After the Southampton match I was told that she had instructed her lawyers to make a bid for the club as soon as safety was confirmed, thought they might wait until we are mathematically safe but if they are doing it now then hopefully it can be completed sooner rather than later.

It’s a £300m no clauses, no SD sponsorship rights, no SD merchandise contract, take it or leave it bid.

How connected is your source ?

Well it’s Amanda herself, so.....

:lol: Congrats you just outed yourself as a bullshit artist.

Not even lying.

Wrote to her after Ashley’s hissy fit and Caulkins interview. Explained to her ideas that I had regarding how people interact and consume content is changing and opportunities and how this opens up opportunities for NUFC in future. Also said how important a takeover and retaining Rafa is to the club. I finished by saying that if she wanted more input from a fan or more ideas then to get in contact. I was expecting to get the phone call, but she rang and apparently is engaged with a couple of supporters trusts as well.

Not even lying.

Wrote to her after Ashley’s hissy fit and Caulkins interview. Explained to her ideas that I had regarding how people interact and consume content is changing and opportunities and how this opens up opportunities for NUFC in future. Also said how important a takeover and retaining Rafa is to the club. I finished by saying that if she wanted more input from a fan or more ideas then to get in contact. I was expecting to get the phone call, but she rang and apparently is engaged with a couple of supporters trusts as well.

You could tell people the sky is blue and you'd still get laughed at man :lol:

Stop.

Not even lying.

:lol: The image of this is killingggg me.

Surprised you have access to the internet inside a padded cell.

Not even lying.

Stop.

Don’t give a fuck. Would have said something sooner, but would obviously have been laughed at. I just decided to just write messages that she would still come back in for us once the season was over when we the topic came up, look back, it’s what I have done.

Obviously things are close to a resolution now, so if you all want to laugh then laugh away. I honestly don’t give a shit. Had about 3 conversations with her, and if she’s successful in buying us then I’m excited about our future.

Not even lying.

Stop.

Don’t give a fuck. Would have said something sooner, but would obviously have been laughed at. I just decided to just write messages that she would still come back in for us once the season was over when we the topic came up, look back, it’s what I have done.

Obviously things are close to a resolution now, so if you all want to laugh then laugh away. I honestly don’t give a shit. Had about 3 conversations with her, and if she’s usscessful in buying us then I’m excited about our future.

Howay then, hoy some evidence up.

Guest Open_C

About three conversations? Maybe just two or four, but you can't remember for sure how many times you got a random call from Richest Woman In The World And Saviour Of Newcastle United?