Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Why are the papers saying it’s a joint statement with useless cunt, Rafa and Lascelles when only Charnleys name is attributed to it. I would hope that neither Rafa or Lascelles would be associated with such a piece of shit article which is basically making a mockery of what has happened in this window - surely not?

Just seen that Rafa and Lascelles have their names actually added with Charnleys - sorry if that’s the case what a pile of shit by both.

Why are the papers saying it’s a joint statement with useless cunt, Rafa and Lascelles when only Charnleys name is attributed to it. I would hope that neither Rafa or Lascelles would be associated with such a piece of shit article which is basically making a mockery of what has happened in this window - surely not?

I doubt they could publish it without Rafa and lascelles consent. If they have then surely one of them would come out and say otherwise. I believe they have put there names to it and are focused on the push for 17th

I think there's a recognition on Rafa's part that a bad atmosphere off the pitch with the supporters is potentially going to affect the team.

Trouble is, Rafa, it's no good using the supporters to turn the heat on Ashley during the transfer window, and then expecting it all to die down when the season starts.

There is nothing to affect on the pitch though we are only in the pl to exist for Ashley. Worst case scenario we went down it might make him more likely to sell

I think there's a recognition on Rafa's part that a bad atmosphere off the pitch with the supporters is potentially going to affect the team.

Trouble is, Rafa, it's no good using the supporters to turn the heat on Ashley during the transfer window, and then expecting it all to die down when the season starts.

Exactly

Now the window is over, that could be what Rafa and Lascelles want TBH. At least enough to sign it. Doesn’t mean we should do it obviously.

If they have signed that then they are no better than the cunts at the top in my eyes. God what has this club become. Also now matchgoers between 16- 24 will only really know going to the match under Ashley

Now the window is over, that could be what Rafa and Lascelles want TBH. At least enough to sign it. Doesn’t mean we should do it obviously.

Agreed that statement has totally fucked me off. Don’t go on and keep saying you’re not happy with the way transfers are done whilst knowing that this would leave unrest in the support and resulted in getting the fans to actually try and take some action to force the issue, then 24 hours come out with a joint statement - what a total crock of shit.

Agreed that statement has totally fucked me off. Don’t go on and keep saying you’re not happy with the way transfers are done whilst knowing that this would leave unrest in the support and resulted in getting the fans to actually try and take some action to force the issue, then 24 hours come out with a joint statement - what a total crock of shit.

Exactly

If they have signed that then they are no better than the cunts at the top in my eyes. God what has this club become. Also now matchgoers between 16- 24 will only really know going to the match under Ashley

They will have signed it to keep face, let's not forget that in Rafa's case he's there for another year, and Lascelles is still a player. If they or any other take much more action against Ashley then they will be easily be done by misconduct. in Rafa's case it would be a way of getting rid of him without having to pay him off. In Lascelles case it will be stopping his wages, same with other players.

Those two, as well as other senior players at the club know the scenario, they are keeping their backs covered and letting the fans do the work. It's up to us fans to get at Ashley, and they will be counting on that.

At the end of the day, they will have to concentrate on the footballing side of things from now on to give us as much of a chance of staying up as possible.

Not exactly sure how paid employees signing a pretty meh statement about backing the team makes them cunts like. The vitriol that’s rightly aimed towards Ashley and getting behind the team can remain mutually exclusive. If there’s no heart for the team even in times of trouble then you are heartless

People won't have it but the best thing for us is Rafa to walk now. Nobody is bigger than the club and he is going anyway next year.

That's the only thing that could turn the other 60% of our fans on to the right side to cause enough pressure on the cunts in charge.

Rafa stays till may then slinks off there will be a few murmurs and that's it. If somebody had said when he came he would be royally shafted like this and accept it I would never have believed it

Not exactly sure how paid employees signing a pretty meh statement about backing the team makes them cunts like. The vitriol that’s rightly aimed towards Ashley and getting behind the team can remain mutually exclusive. If there’s no heart for the team even in times of trouble then you are heartless

All this get behind the team etc. For what? To come 17th and keep Ashley on the gravy train and continue just existing to finish 17th or above? 10th or 17th this season makes no difference

The only thing that does and to get the club back is Ashley out

They will have signed it to keep face, let's not forget that in Rafa's case he's there for another year, and Lascelles is still a player. If they or any other take much more action against Ashley then they will be easily be done by misconduct. in Rafa's case it would be a way of getting rid of him without having to pay him off. In Lascelles case it will be stopping his wages, same with other players.

Those two, as well as other senior players at the club,  know the scenario, they are keeping their backs covered and letting the fans do the work. It's up to us fans to get at Ashley, and they will  e counting on that.

At the end of the day, they will have to concentrate on the footballing side of things from now on to give us as much of a chance of staying up as possible.

I thought Rafa was going to war though? Not rolling over for Ashley to tickle his tummy.

Th fans won't do there part though that's already been proven. As I said staying up or going down who cares we just need him out

People won't have it but the best thing for us is Rafa to walk now. Nobody is bigger than the club and he is going anyway next year.

That's the only thing that could turn the other 60% of our fans on to the right side to cause enough pressure on the cunts in charge.

Rafa stays till may then slinks off there will be a few murmurs and that's it. If somebody had said when he came he would be royally shafted like this and accept it I would never have believed it

Not at all, the best thing is to force Ashley out within the next year, even if we have to literally go into SJP and drag the bastard out.

Those two, as well as other senior players at the club,  know the scenario, they are keeping their backs covered and letting the fans do the work. It's up to us fans to get at Ashley, and they will be counting on that.

I thought Rafa was going to war though? Not rolling over for Ashley to tickle his tummy.

Th fans won't do there part though that's already been proven. As I said staying up or going down who cares we just need him out

I get that the statement has fucked you off, but what you don't realise is that this is just another Bishop PR script that Rafa and the players are pretty much forced into a singing or released without their knowledge.

All this get behind the team etc. For what? To come 17th and keep Ashley on the gravy train and continue just existing to finish 17th or above? 10th or 17th this season makes no difference

The only thing that does and to get the club back is Ashley out

Right what if there’s another scenario where we turn against the team and finish 20th and Ashley stays (like the last 2 relegations)

Not really sure then what not getting behind the team achieves apart from failure which we don’t really want

Those two, as well as other senior players at the club,  know the scenario, they are keeping their backs covered and letting the fans do the work. It's up to us fans to get at Ashley, and they will  e counting on that.

If you think Rafa is doing that you're more emotionally insane about this that i thought.

At the end of the day Rafa and the players have to get on with the football side of things. It's up to us to keep the heat on Ashley, just imo the Sports Direct, twitter, facebook, google, trust pilot etc is the way to go. That seems to have riled him more than anything else, attack everything and everyone who do business with him as well.

While i make you right in most of this, you're going over the top with attacks on basically anyone who you don't think is doing it the way you think is right.

Talks of supporters funding a Keegan statue and having it as close to SJP as possible. No idea how that'd work but it's a good suggestion, seeing as the hierarchy seem on eradicating one of the most important men in the club's history from the records. Wankers.

I’d pay towards it. Get it on Grey or Northumberland Street