Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

what it says to me is hes promised to do better by the players going forward- empty words- he always makes promises about the future after fucking people over- then carries on with the same antics next time.

He's been promising to do better for a fucking decade. :lol:

At this stage there is absolutely nothing he can say, and almost nothing he could do that would convince me to cut him any slack.

He needs hounding out of the club, and every business interest of his needs to be treat as badly as if we were talking to Ashley himself. He only cares about money so hit him where it hurts. Everything he tries to associate himself with needs to be toxic.

The cheek of that statement, straight from the mouth of Bishop!

As if the supporters would not back Benítez and the players. This is no more than a terrible attempt to dissuade people from protesting tomorrow.

And for anyone to suggest that MASH holdings, isn’t connected to investment elsewhere other than NUFC is completely naive.

Check out their financial results for the last year, profits down 72%, cash flow down, debt more than doubled..

NUFC’s operating costs come directly from MASH holdings, and that’s exactly where all major revenue goes first, sponsorship, tv revenue etc.

Why wouldn’t he use that pot of money if it was there and readily available?

Guest firetotheworks

But aye, that statement's pathetic. Exactly what we've all come to expect from them.

Championship players finish 10th thanks to our a world class manager? No, we've now decided that the players are Premier League quality and we can carry on spending fuck all.

Get fucked, you shameless cunts.

I don't know one person who has said we have Championship players, but plenty of people are exasperated that we're still fielding the same squad we had whilst in the Championship. There's a subtle but important distinction there.

Our ambition is just to survive each year and advertise Sports Direct. Neither of those things interest me.

This came through strongly in a recent positive call between our owner and senior members of the squad, who agreed that better dialogue going forward will benefit all parties and is in the best interests of the club. 

Most suble way to write that neither manager or players were happy with how the summer went. :lol: Maybe a hint that Benitez was happy to get an experienced player like Fernandez in last minute as cover for Lejeune?

Guest firetotheworks

This came through strongly in a recent positive call between our owner and senior members of the squad, who agreed that better dialogue going forward will benefit all parties and is in the best interests of the club. 

Most suble way to write that neither manager or players were happy with how the summer went. :lol: Maybe a hint that Benitez was happy to get an experienced player like Fernandez in last minute as cover for Lejeune?

I'm sure they've got a drinking game going on where they see how many times they can use that line over the course of 11 years without anyone saying jinx or something.

"Please support the team, please don't slag Mike off."

What a load of unmitigated wank that is. As if we weren't going to be 100% behind the team anyway, they've earned it. It's a 'please lay off me and Mike" statement. Shows the protests are working. Get the horrid cunts out.

What a load of unmitigated w*** that is. As if we weren't going to be 100% behind the team anyway, they've earned it. It's a 'please lay off me and Mike" statement. Shows the protests are working. Get the horrid c***s out.

Exactly.

What a load of unmitigated wank that is. As if we weren't going to be 100% behind the team anyway, they've earned it. It's a 'please lay off me and Mike" statement. Shows the protests are working. Get the horrid cunts out.

Yup. Fuck that statement hurt my soul to read. Shady, sly mugs.

Talks of supporters funding a Keegan statue and having it as close to SJP as possible. No idea how that'd work but it's a good suggestion, seeing as the hierarchy seem on eradicating one of the most important men in the club's history from the records. Wankers.

It’s time to step up the online abuse. This time is just direct it solely at Mike Ashley, no point bothering with #IfRafaGoesWeGo any more.

He saw it, he didn’t give a shit.

Clogging up his social media accounts with total abuse towards him will damage their brands.

A prolonged campaign online against every brand he owns, Twitter, Facebook, review sites. Even sign all of his businesses up to ridiculous online newsletters. The stranger the better.

I think there's a recognition on Rafa's part that a bad atmosphere off the pitch with the supporters is potentially going to affect the team.

Trouble is, Rafa, it's no good using the supporters to turn the heat on Ashley during the transfer window, and then expecting it all to die down when the season starts.

Why are the papers saying it’s a joint statement with useless cunt, Rafa and Lascelles when only Charnleys name is attributed to it. I would hope that neither Rafa or Lascelles would be associated with such a piece of shit article which is basically making a mockery of what has happened in this window - surely not?

But aye, that statement's pathetic. Exactly what we've all come to expect from them.

Championship players finish 10th thanks to our a world class manager? No, we've now decided that the players are Premier League quality and we can carry on spending fuck all.

Get fucked, you shameless cunts.

The worse thing is 80% of our fans will lap that up and come tomorrow any anti Ashley talk will all be gone till it happens again next summer. Horrid cunt has rode it out again hasn't he