Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Stick a suitcase full of 400 million pounds on the table infront of him and im sure he'd be money moist. 

Dont turn your back for a second tho, he'll trouser the lot before you turn back to him.

Fidel Castro in the Simpsons with the trillion dollar bill

He fit Ashley's model last time and can work within a tight budget with his sterile football.  Imagine being Fat Sam being told by Ashley "just keep the club in the league, we'll give you a % of players sales as well".  He'll be laughing all the way to the bung bank. 

He fit Ashley's model last time and can work within a tight budget with his sterile football.  Imagine being Fat Sam being told by Ashley "just keep the club in the league, we'll give you a % of players sales as well".  He'll be laughing all the way to the bung bank. 

I have a feeling this conversation has already happened tbh.

This all out attack on Benitez, Bishop/Ashley funded, is fucking perverse tbqh.

They clearly have a plan. It's not just an uncoordinated response this. To have 5-10 folk with some PR status attacking RB, is far more than a coincidence or just a reactionary response. It's now a propaganda battle until the end of Rafa.

Allardyce makes perfect sense to Ashley now. Won’t get relegated, won’t ask for more. Won’t raise hope. Perfect.

The writing was on the wall as soon as he publicly apologised to him in that Sky Sports interview.

If the players are in on this (as has been rumoured) then they’re a bunch of shite hawks and I’m not sure I could bring myself to support them.

If this worst case scenario comes to pass, there will never be an easier time to cast this club aside and get on with life.

Sam will never come back man, the idea is mad.

Yes. And therefore beyond our insane owner.

Suppose, I just think there are so many cheap, shite managers out there for Ashley to choose from. Anyway, it would be the end for me as a fan so it's kind of win-win!

Allardyce makes perfect sense to Ashley now. Won’t get relegated, won’t ask for more. Won’t raise hope. Perfect.

The writing was on the wall as soon as he publicly apologised to him in that Sky Sports interview.

If the players are in on this (as has been rumoured) then they’re a bunch of shite hawks and I’m not sure I could bring myself to support them.

If this worst case scenario comes to pass, there will never be an easier time to cast this club aside and get on with life.

Added benefit of the fans hating him too, which Ashley will love. 'Pwopa wind those jawdee cant's up, eh Keef'?

Same with Pardew who is worryingly available.

If there is any shred of truth in the players going behind Rafa's back, they should all be booed to fuck every time they pull on our shirts. Fucking ungrateful set of cunts.

What have the players done behind Rafa’s back??  :undecided:

There was some talk last night of the players being in discussions with Charnley and that's why the FF has been delayed. Hopefully bullshit probably gotten legs after the rumoured fallout between Jamaal and the great man.