Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm sure the fat shithouse will have a slice of this pie somehow.

The Rangers fella told me an interesting story about Llambias at the Irish Club the other night. Put it this way, I'm surprised he's yet to g involved north of the border again.

I'm sure the fat shithouse will have a slice of this pie somehow.

Not the dainty hoof prints of someone about to sell the club..

Steve Howey was excellent on the Debate last night sticking the boot into this fat pig again and sticking up for Rafa! Bellamy was Bellamy and Matty Upson was clueless!

Was that a new one or just a repeat, as it sounds like the same one that was on a few weeks ago (same guests).

Good if it was a new one, and Howey is still sticking the boot in/getting the word out there about Ashley, on Sky Sports.

Steve Howey was excellent on the Debate last night sticking the boot into this fat pig again and sticking up for Rafa! Bellamy was Bellamy and Matty Upson was clueless!

Was that a new one or just a repeat, as it sounds like the same one that was on a few weeks ago (same guests).

Good if it was a new one, and Howey is still sticking the boot in/getting the word out there about Ashley, on Sky Sports.

New one as Howey mentioned how we were denied a blatant pen at Man Utd as well as Muto's sitter!