Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Media give info about takeover.

“Lies. If it was real the media wouldn’t have this info, it’s all planted by Fat Ash. The club admitted to the tribunal...”.

Media is quiet about takeover.

“Well everything has gone quiet. We’ve been done again”.

“Lies. If it was real the media wouldn’t have this info, it’s all planted by Fat Ash. The club admitted to the tribunal...”.

:thup: Just missing a mention of 'Bishop'.

:thup: Just missing a mention of 'Bishop'.

It's all Bishop PR propaganda spin. Kenyon doesn't exist.

Unfortunately this is what 11 years of Ashley has done to our fanbase. He’s sucked every bit of excitement and hope out of supporting a football club.

There's absolutely no new substantial information in that Northern Echo article.

They claim a deal has been agreed in principle, based on reports. What reports? They are literally the only ones reporting this. An agreement in principle is a pretty big deal, yet they completely wash over it and spend 90% of the article talking about transfer target's.

To be clear I don't think it's a conspiracy etc. There probably is some truth in the takeover, but it's clear the media don't have a clue what's going on yet are milking it for every last drop whilst giving a lot of fans false hope.

Depressing to think for the likes of Hayden, Ashley is all he's ever known supporting the club. At that age I had the Halls keegan, shearer signings, fa Cup finals..

Can't wait for a professional outfit to take charge, it doesn't have to be megabucks, oil barons or crazy billionaires looking for their latest toy. Success and pride can be achieved through making the correct decisions and investing in the correct areas at the right time.

Kenyon with all his experience at top clubs plus rockafellas portfolio of business is basically a dream come true, if it comes off.

There's absolutely no new substantial information in that Northern Echo article.

They claim a deal has been agreed in principle, based on reports. What reports? They are literally the only ones reporting this. An agreement in principle is a pretty big deal, yet they completely wash over it and spend 90% of the article talking about transfer target's.

To be clear I don't think it's a conspiracy etc. There probably is some truth in the takeover, but it's clear the media don't have a clue what's going on yet are milking it for every last drop whilst giving a lot of fans false hope.

Theyve got to write something, it's their job. It's all quiet so have to fill in the blanks. Small mercies is thry are refraining from simply making shit up.

Theyve got to write something, it's their job. It's all quiet so have to fill in the blanks. Small mercies is thry are refraining from simply making shit up.

Agreed, but at least investigate what you're reporting instead of passing of hearsay as news.

Depressing to think for the likes of Hayden, Ashley is all he's ever known supporting the club. At that age I had the Halls keegan, shearer signings, fa Cup finals..

Can't wait for a professional outfit to take charge, it doesn't have to be megabucks, oil barons or crazy billionaires looking for their latest toy. Success and pride can be achieved through making the correct decisions and investing in the correct areas at the right time.

Kenyon with all his experience at top clubs plus rockafellas portfolio of business is basically a dream come true, if it comes off.

Get in :lol:

Second bit - I completely agree, which is why I want this to be true. Fuck it if that's the wrong thing to do.

Second bit - I completely agree, which is why I want this to be true. Fuck it if that's the wrong thing to do.

I mean, my name is right there ffs :lol:

Agree with both though. Be smashing Pink Lane up if it happens.

Luck be a lady tonight.

Me too hopefully....wait, this is a metaphor right?

Me too hopefully....wait, this is a metaphor right?

Not if you frequent the Forth and Town Wall.

A bunch of vulture capitalists just interested in trying to make some money might be better than Ashley, but fuck me that's setting the height of the bar extremely low.