Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rafa want him, the new owners will want to back him, Ashley doesn’t care about the club anymore and will allow us to spend the clubs money on players since he’ll probably not be in a position to funnel funds to his companies ahead of a takeover.

Guest chicken little

that northern echo report - are they writing this tongue-in-cheek, or is pardew's lasting legacy at nufc his having infected people with this fucking brain virus of a phrase?

https://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/sport/17293184.magpies-must-wait-for-300m-takeover/

NEWCASTLE UNITED are unlikely to have new owners before the end of the year, with time running out for Mike Ashley to get a deal over the line.

While Rafa Benitez is trying to focus on getting things right on the pitch by holding regular discussions with the Magpies’ recruitment team ahead of the opening of the January window, Ashley is waiting for one of the interested parties to get a takeover across the line.

Peter Kenyon’s consortium, working with Rockefeller Capital Management in the United States, is now believed to be the clear favourite to get a deal over the line despite expressions of interest from a couple of other interested parties.

Was told yesterday that there was a load of suits at Benton on Tuesday, was going to post it last night but didn't want to get people's hopes up. 'There's definitely something happening' was about as much as I could glean from him.

dry cleaning them for the xmas party ?  :lol:

Was told yesterday that there was a load of suits at Benton on Tuesday, was going to post it last night but didn't want to get people's hopes up. 'There's definitely something happening' was about as much as I could glean from him.

HMRC tax raid is more likely  :lol:

pretty sure another dud has been sold to us again on this, all now gone quiet, yet again another smoke and mirror story from FMA .

i give up hoping, it getting beyond being funny, its the norm, he fools no one now.

pretty sure another dud has been sold to us again on this, all now gone quiet, yet again another smoke and mirror story from FMA .

i give up hoping, it getting beyond being funny, its the norm, he fools no one now.

He does like