Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Christ, I just want to open the forum one day and see the thread title changed to 'Official: PCP Capital Partners complete takeover of NUFC'

I'd pull my cock completely off and wave around like a football rattle if/when it does happen.

I'm tempted to say I would like to see that, but I really wouldn't and highly doubt you'll follow through with this :)

If the c*** does f*** off, I'm looking forward to all the PFM pundits saying he was a good owner, kept the books balanced and had us 5th once...

Misunderstood footballing magnate's family received death threats from those barbarian supporters in the North East.

Edit: those ungrateful, barbarian supporters from the North East.

which newspaper/sports station do you reckon will get his first exclusive interview when he leaves slagging us all off?

It's now or never i think.. Ashley won't get the chance to make a profit on this club again.

With no investment there's a very real chance we'll go back down either this season or next.. then what? Pumping more money in to keep the club afloat than we would have had to spend on players to achieve a respectable position in the table?

He fails to grasp this equation so he'll never change.

Also impossible to predict or rule out some sort of financial crisis that could put off potential investors in the future.

He likes a gamble but over a long enough period of time the house always wins.

He should take whatever offer meets the criteria of "making a profit" and count himself lucky he was able to walk away after his disastrous decision making over the last decade.

If the c*** does f*** off, I'm looking forward to all the PFM pundits saying he was a good owner, kept the books balanced and had us 5th once...

Misunderstood footballing magnate's family received death threats from those barbarian supporters in the North East.

Edit: those ungrateful, barbarian supporters from the North East.

One year of Sky calling us animals and we'll lose our rights as sentient beings.

Christ, I just want to open the forum one day and see the thread title changed to 'Official: PCP Capital Partners complete takeover of NUFC'

I'd pull my cock completely off and wave around like a football rattle if/when it does happen.

I'm tempted to say I would like to see that, but I really wouldn't and highly doubt you'll follow through with this :)

I'd give it a go, with most things i try it might be an unmitigated disaster. You should see the shelves I've put up around the house but still  :lol: