Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rio Ferdinand - 'If Mike spends £60million on two players and they get injured thats a waste of £60million'

Kinda like Man Utd buying a defender for £30million and losing him for 8 months because he 'forgot' to take a drugs test.....

Ferdinand and Keys need to keep talking/tweeting...they're doing a fantastic job of opening peoples eyes to the fact that they have been paid and briefed by Ashley and co to talk absolute shite about us. It's so transparent that everyone can see.

Guest neesy111

Ferdinand and Keys need to keep talking/tweeting...they're doing a fantastic job of opening peoples eyes to the fact that they have been paid and briefed by Ashley and co to talk absolute shite about us. It's so transparent that everyone can see.

:thup:

Guest firetotheworks

The thickest person I've ever known in my life is the only other person I can imagine coming out with that. Even those that are clueless probably don't want to be seen to agree with something that brainless.

The thickest person I've ever known in my life is the only other person I can imagine coming out with that. Even those that are clueless probably don't want to be seen to agree with something that brainless.

Consider how thick the average football fan is, now realise that half of them are even thicker than that. They'll churn out weapons grade pigshit like Ferdinand's drivel on a daily basis.

Guest firetotheworks

Consider how thick the average football fan is, now realise that half of them are even thicker than that. They'll churn out weapons grade pigshit like Ferdinand's drivel on a daily basis.

I'd still be surprised if any of them agreed with the suggestion that the manager should pay for the players he wants and/or buys the club himself like. :lol:

I'd still be surprised if any of them agreed with the suggestion that the manager should pay for the players he wants and/or buys the club himself like. :lol:

:lol:

Fair point.