Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest neesy111

We’re the only team that pundits argue shouldn’t be improved in the transfer market, I’ve never seen this before.

It's unbelievable.

Ashley watching this and thinking that Sherwood will be a perfect replacement for Rafa

We've been dancing around each other for a while. Like ancient prophecy coming to fruition the dark one will arise and bring about the destruction of everything we hold dear.

We’re the only team that pundits argue shouldn’t be improved in the transfer market, I’ve never seen this before.

Yeah it's proper bizarre. Then they'll typically move onto discussing whether e.g. Everton have spent enough in this hypothetical window at only £80m without the slightest hint of self-awareness.

Another day ticks over and no sign of any new owners or players :lol:

If the status quo remains come 1st Feb I pray our fans get behind a total boycott.

if it remains???? its the fucking 16th of January and not one sniff of anyone being brought in or the situation being different. We all know we will spend nothing in January barring that stupid Jan of 2016 we have spent a grand total of 300k in the other 4 jan windows combined

Feb 1st will be the nail in our coffin for a lot of fans im at the point where im 95% done with NUFC and that really hurts. This fat fucking cunt has killed my love of my club for me. We are an absolute nothing club now just another of his utter shit business portfolio who happens to have a sporting organisation attached to it

If the status quo remains come 1st Feb I pray our fans get behind a total boycott.

if it remains???? its the fucking 16th of January and not one sniff of anyone being brought in or the situation being different. We all know we will spend nothing in January barring that stupid Jan of 2016 we have spent a grand total of 300k in the other 4 jan windows combined

Feb 1st will be the nail in our coffin for a lot of fans im at the point where im 95% done with NUFC and that really hurts. This fat fucking cunt has killed my love of my club for me. We are an absolute nothing club now just another of his utter shit business portfolio who happens to have a sporting organisation attached to it

Yes, it appears (as it has done for many years) that we are beaten, finally.

He has WON.

if it remains???? its the f***ing 16th of January and not one sniff of anyone being brought in or the situation being different. We all know we will spend nothing in January barring that stupid Jan of 2016 we have spent a grand total of 300k in the other 4 jan windows combined

Feb 1st will be the nail in our coffin for a lot of fans im at the point where im 95% done with NUFC and that really hurts. This fat f***ing c*** has killed my love of my club for me. We are an absolute nothing club now just another of his utter s*** business portfolio who happens to have a sporting organisation attached to it

He has WON.

No, we can only beat ourselves by continuing to support his businesses (NUFC included.)

if it remains???? its the f***ing 16th of January and not one sniff of anyone being brought in or the situation being different. We all know we will spend nothing in January barring that stupid Jan of 2016 we have spent a grand total of 300k in the other 4 jan windows combined

Feb 1st will be the nail in our coffin for a lot of fans im at the point where im 95% done with NUFC and that really hurts. This fat f***ing c*** has killed my love of my club for me. We are an absolute nothing club now just another of his utter s*** business portfolio who happens to have a sporting organisation attached to it

He has WON.

No, we can only beat ourselves by continuing to support his businesses (NUFC included.)

I think it is way too late now, it has gone on for too long.

We are now "established" as what Ashley wanted us to be, it is plain to see.

He could’ve let Keegan get on with it, made money and got great exposure for sports Direct and/or solid it to the Sheikh who eventually bought City but look how it all turned out. Beggars belief

He enjoys being a cunt. The fella’s clearly been emotionally damaged along the way and now enjoys being this not playing by the rules, awkward fucker