Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The "what a great job Mike Ashley is doing" lie all comes crashing down if we're relegated (again). How can they spin it any other way?

Mike Ashley wants the fans to be grateful for all that he has supposedly done for NUFC but we're not. As we're so ungrateful maybe he should leave (sell) and go somewhere he would be appreciated (wherever that would be).

The "what a great job Mike Ashley is doing" lie all comes crashing down if we're relegated (again). How can they spin it any other way?

Mike Ashley wants the fans to be grateful for all that he has supposedly done for NUFC but we're not. As we're so ungrateful maybe he should leave (sell) and go somewhere he would be appreciated (wherever that would be).

Oh it will be spun, right back at Rafa who seems fucking bewildered at this point how such a cretin could come into such money.

Judge a man by his friends the saying goes.

Oh it will be spun, right back at Rafa who seems fucking bewildered at this point how such a cretin could come into such money.

Dont think It will now, theres a sea change in the media, not quite a tide in our favour, but its turning.

Why does the story about Ashley supposed to have been meeting the future Man City owners have to crop up again. To think what could have been.

Would rather not have owners like that tbh.

Would absolutely love it personally. Their only objective would be to win things, making a profit would be secondary. I think we have waited long enough to win something, I would rather leave the moral victories to some other clubs like Chelsea and Man U.

Their only objective is to use Man City as a propaganda tool to make people forget/ ignore that they're human rights abusers

Oh right thank god you put me in the picture then. When Dennis Wise and Sherwood are on board in the championship next season, we will have the support of the country while the national media will no doubt vilify Man City and Chelsea as they continue to win trophy after trophy.

Why does the story about Ashley supposed to have been meeting the future Man City owners have to crop up again. To think what could have been.

Would absolutely love it personally. Their only objective would be to win things, making a profit would be secondary. I think we have waited long enough to win something, I would rather leave the moral victories to some other clubs like Chelsea and Man U.

Their only objective is to use Man City as a propaganda tool to make people forget/ ignore that they're human rights abusers

Oh right thank god you put me in the picture then. When Dennis Wise and Sherwood are on board in the championship next season, we will have the support of the country while the national media will no doubt vilify Man City and Chelsea as they continue to win trophy after trophy.

None of that is relevant to what I said. Mike Ashley's a cunt but I'd still rather not be owned by such a horrible regime

None of that is relevant to what I said. Mike Ashley's a cunt but I'd still rather not be owned by such a horrible regime

Then you should probably stop calling Mike Ashley a cunt and thank your lucky stars that we didn't end up in Man City's shoes. Maybe he knows something we don't, and post-Brexit he'll be the shining light to take English football forward with Wise and Sherwood.

Oh it will be spun, right back at Rafa who seems f***ing bewildered at this point how such a cretin could come into such money.

Dont think It will now, theres a sea change in the media, not quite a tide in our favour, but its turning.

Not enough for my liking. Bishop seems to be well capable of placing any number of his boys into punditry roles. They get paid as long as they spin the lines.

I’m guessing the tv networks are ultra slow to pick up on this. Which is why I was so impressed by Jake Humphrey last weekend. But he’s not a producer so ultimately it’s not his call on who they get in.

Humphrey made the connection between Rio and his clothing brand being sold in Sports Direct.

He did not cop the Keith Bishop part though. Until this cunt is blacklisted they will keep getting away with placing endless SD mouthpieces.

I still don't get how they can say, with a straight face: "He got the club out of debt by loaning them more" :lol:

Its so frustrating, "If Ashley called in his loan the club goes bust"!!!!!!!!!!!...........its his fucking club he would lose the lot, its like buying a pint and then pouring it down the sink, fucking morons.

They dont get that we would rather be rubbing shoulders with Sunderland with nowt than in the Premier league with Ashley.

Someone dig up that George Michael quote please. :lol:

You gotta have faith?

Found it, turns out he deleted it. Preserved by BlueStar & KI's quoting though. What a lovely bloke.

Tributes still pouring in

http://i.imgur.com/NJ1Ad5x.png

None of that is relevant to what I said. Mike Ashley's a c*** but I'd still rather not be owned by such a horrible regime

None of that is relevant to what I said. Mike Ashley's a c*** but I'd still rather not be owned by such a horrible regime

Then you should probably stop calling Mike Ashley a c*** and thank your lucky stars that we didn't end up in Man City's shoes. Maybe he knows something we don't, and post-Brexit he'll be the shining light to take English football forward with Wise and Sherwood.

Well that’s irrelevant to what I said again

Wonder if the fat t*** will poke his nose in today.

Up for a transfer summit, sack Rafa, get Sherwood in.

He could do whatever he wants and there will still be 50,000 sat in silence rather booing Perez and Benitez instead of giving the parasite any grief. He has it all exactly where he wants it. He's ground the energy and expectation levels into the ground over 11 years. Done a cracking job in that respect with little resistance

I guarantee the next big story will be by the end of the month saying Newcastle takeover has collapsed due to key Kenyon investor pulling out because of relegation fears.

It's almost like youv'e seen it all before!

But the media said it was different this time.

Wonder if the fat t*** will poke his nose in today.

Up for a transfer summit, sack Rafa, get Sherwood in.

He could do whatever he wants and there will still be 50,000 sat in silence rather booing Perez and Benitez instead of giving the parasite any grief. He has it all exactly where he wants it. He's ground the energy and expectation levels into the ground over 11 years. Done a cracking job in that respect with little resistance

I hear he is going to parade Denis Wise on the pitch at half time, saying "this is what I think of you lot" followed by "see you all next week" . . .