Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How has he lost 150 mil if his offer has been rejected?

(I'm not very clever with this stuff)

What he paid for his stake

Oh  :lol:

Anyway haha, fuck you Mike.

He owned a fuck load of shares in them.

Find it hard to take any amusement, as we know the petty cunt will be looking to recoup losses any way he can. 

This should in no way affect NUFC, but it will in some way down the line.

It would be funny if this lands him in more trouble with Sports Direct shareholders.

It almost certainly will. Another fuck up like this and the institutional investors will be threatening to pull their cash unless there’s fundamental change I.e; him.

The best things fans could do at this point is attack investors interest. SD’s rep/Ashley is in the toilet. Sponsors like etoro, fun88 and local businesses need further pressure. I note the chronicles latest podcast is sponsored by club sponsor etoro - slight conflict of interest there like.

Dave Kitson is the secret footballer, he's quite adept at telling tales

It was also on April 1st fwiw

That’d be the worst April fools ever. Waiting a month and half to say gotcha

Dave Kitson wasn't he named as the secret footballer? not sure how correct he was with the rumours on his website or books?

I seem to remember a story that it was him and one or two other players, because "The Secret Footballer's" career didn't ever match any single player?

Can only be a good thing for us long term. Ok, he might punish us, transfer wise in the short term but he's doing that anyway.

As soon as he realises that he needs the money from selling us, the better.

Dave Kitson wasn't he named as the secret footballer? not sure how correct he was with the rumours on his website or books?

I seem to remember a story that it was him and one or two other players, because "The Secret Footballer's" career didn't ever match any single player?

I seem to recall he came up with 'The Secret Footballer' pseudonym partly to protect his identity as most people would'nt be remotely interested in what he had to say as he was largely irrelevant in terms of being a highly influential/respected peer of his group.  The latter of which would be helpful in terms of shifting books from shelves.  Simply a clever way to sell more books due to his lack of notoriety.