Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I want this tosser to go bankrupt, but as a stock market dabbler myself (not even on the same level as holding a real stake in a company), he's right that the Dabenham brass have left their investors high and dry.

Have to admit, I haven't derived this much pleasure from a story involving Mike Ashley for quite some time.

In case others are looking for similar joy: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-47744335

I particularly like this quote from the fat cunt - "If there were any justice in the world the majority of the advisors would be put in prison". The fucking irony  :lol:

He's gonna take any losses out on our club though unfortunately.

On that note, what did actually happen to Kenyon in the end? I'm still sure he was part of the game.

Mike Ashley is a complete cunt when it comes to us and a total prick when it comes to business, but that doesn’t mean he can’t be nice to people he knows and loves. People seemed shocked he has friends and family.  :lol: