Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest chopey

If only the Debenhams directors had some sort of evidence of Ashley telling lies in court, to prove that he can't be trusted.

Ladies and gents, a moment please. I’d like to take this opportunity to introduce peak Stifler. Presenting...

I did my dissertation on detecting lies and have worked with some of the worlds experts on the matter. My dissertation was based on the work of worlds leading expert.

I for one am shocked that the forum's own Kenny Sr did his dissertation on lying. :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Guest firetotheworks
Asked about the future of Newcastle Kitson – who, interestingly, now works in the business side of football as well as being a pundit – said: “Well it's funny – I can let you in on a little bit of an exclusive. Don’t ask me how I know but I do. This club will be sold before the end of the season.”

We already know. A liar told you.

When was this picture taken? Why are the two cunts dressed nicer than usual (for them)? Are they going into a serious business meeting? etc.

Yawn, btw.

Wembo.

Guest covmag

Just heard the Debenhams story and burst out laughing when the 5 live presenter said

“And MA will get.....nothing”  :lol: “he’s lost the lot”

Anyone know how much it is  :lol:

Hahahahaha ya fat cunt

Just heard the Debenhams story and burst out laughing when the 5 live presenter said

“And MA will get.....nothing”  :lol: “he’s lost the lot”

Anyone know how much it is  :lol:

Hahahahaha ya fat c***

Seen figures between 140-150m on Twitter, no idea if theres any truth to them.

Life under retail slut Ashley or Administration?

Debenham - we choose death.

Fair play.

:lol: :lol: what sort of abhorrent cunt must you be if a company would rather go bust than be bailed out.

Ladies and gents, a moment please. I’d like to take this opportunity to introduce peak Stifler. Presenting...

I did my dissertation on detecting lies and have worked with some of the worlds experts on the matter. My dissertation was based on the work of worlds leading expert.

Stiffy must be pure class at L.A. Noire

Guest covmag

Shame for the staff as over 50 stores are being reported as having to close.

Totally howling at Ashley  :lol: