Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Do I stop having to be a caring individual and fuck off human rights now?

Is it okay to not want this to happen, on human rights grounds?

Gentlemen. Allow me to introduce to you the wonderful world of cognitive dissonance.

Footballs gone mad. Middle Eastern royals playing fantasy football. Not sure how I feel.

I'd be over the fucking moon, not gonna lie.

Same, but mostly because since I've been consciously supporting NUFC, I've seen just 3 top 10 finishes (05/06 onwards). Having an express ticket to being half decent appeals enormously. But the background of what happens in the areas these Sheikhs control and willingly let happen is horrific and our club being used as a vehicle to promote the values of these areas instead of SD (which we've bashed for unethical practices during anti Ashley protests) is a tough one.

Agreed but they are already doing it and being celebrated through Man City. It's the only way I can ever see a return to the Keegan days relatively speaking, and that is what the game should be about. We don't make the rules.

Well, might just be me but I’ve stood with banners calling our perhaps soon to depart fat cunt custodian out on ethics outside Parliament, the London stock exchange and his shops. The hypocrisy on a fairly personal level will gall me. These aren’t good people either...worse infact. I completely get why after all the wasted time and money and heartache it appeals though.

Yes of course it is. The Sheikhs are the ones who will actually buy a club to win the title though so I will be all in.

Do I stop having to be a caring individual and f*** off human rights now?

Gentlemen. Allow me to introduce to you the wonderful world of cognitive dissonance.

:lol:

:lol:

Our current owner's a beacon of shining light for those like.

Can't compare Mike Ashley to the UAE royal family like :lol: And everyone hates Mike Ashley anyway

I'm up at 4.30am to go to work. How on earth can I sleep with this going on.

Annoying as owt like, I was just about to turn in and thought I'd check the site to catch up on the latest mackem jinks and......:lol:

Our current owner's a beacon of shining light for those like.

Can't compare Mike Ashley to the UAE royal family like :lol: And everyone hates Mike Ashley anyway

Agreed. Would prefer the UAE royal family every time.

Aye, was just checking the Sunlun thread for a few laughs. Nearly fell out the chair when I saw this title and was wondering which of you pricks was on the wind up :lol:

Have to admit if this pans out your bottom dollar every mackem is going become George clooneys missus level human rights lawyers in their own heads

#MNGA Hm. #MaNGA?