Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have big doubts around this story, He is the son of Abu Dhabi's ruler and they already have and are very proud of Manchester City, why would he effectively go in a competition against his own family?

The more propaganda tools the better

I have big doubts around this story, He is the son of Abu Dhabi's ruler and they already have and are very proud of Manchester City, why would he effectively go in a competition against his own family?

Its just like having hus own project.

That's the culture....please let this be true it would be perfect end to the day

He tried to buy Liverpool. That's not a problem it would seem.

Well he recently tried to buy Liverpool so. ...

That's the culture....please let this be true it would be perfect end to the day

I seriously doubt it, if we are going to bought by Rich Arabs it definitely won't be the ones in Abu Dhabi, maybe someone from Dubai or Saudi Arabia .