Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Footballs gone mad. Middle Eastern royals playing fantasy football. Not sure how I feel.

I'd be over the fucking moon, not gonna lie.

Same, but mostly because since I've been consciously supporting NUFC, I've seen just 3 top 10 finishes (05/06 onwards). Having an express ticket to being half decent appeals enormously. But the background of what happens in the areas these Sheikhs control and willingly let happen is horrific and our club being used as a vehicle to promote the values of these areas instead of SD (which we've bashed for unethical practices during anti Ashley protests) is a tough one.

Footballs gone mad. Middle Eastern royals playing fantasy football. Not sure how I feel.

I'd be over the fucking moon, not gonna lie.

Same, but mostly because since I've been consciously supporting NUFC, I've seen just 3 top 10 finishes (05/06 onwards). Having an express ticket to being half decent appeals enormously. But the background of what happens in the areas these Sheikhs control and willingly let happen is horrific and our club being used as a vehicle to promote the values of these areas instead of SD (which we've bashed for unethical practices during anti Ashley protests) is a tough one.

Agreed but they are already doing it and being celebrated through Man City. It's the only way I can ever see a return to the Keegan days relatively speaking, and that is what the game should be about. We don't make the rules.