Burnley 1-0 Newcastle United - 30/10/17 - post match whinging from p27

BlueStar

Guest firetotheworks

Meh, always a threat of that happening with the way we play. It's just unfortunate that due to the players we have, there's little else we can do*.

The only player that really wound me up was Perez yet again, and ultimately he was the main one at fault for us conceding.

*I can't fucking stand Mitrovic, so that's never going to be a suggestion from me.

I hate our attitude to away games. Brighton, Huddersfield and now this lot we've lost 1-0 to and only bothered to actually put pressure on in the last 10 mins when we're trailing.

Diame wants shooting like, fucking hopeless.

Love Rafa but if this was anyone else he'd be getting pelters for still allowing Joselu over Mitro, also Jacob Murphy looks like he's never even seen a football before when he comes on. How he's getting a game over Aarons is beyond me.

Rafa got his team and set up wrong here, the one thing he surely had to have learned from the last few games is that Joselu and Perez are rotten together. Should have changed it.

At least Mitro and Perez had an understanding.

Players have let us down here massively. They showed no fucking urgency until we conceded and then started opening them up more. Same fucking players slowing the game down all the time. Same players not pulling their weight, same fucking players being too fucking selfish with the ball.

Didn't show any urgency after conceding either. Just slow, clueless attempts at attacking.

Players have let us down here massively. They showed no f***ing urgency until we conceded and then started opening them up more. Same f***ing players slowing the game down all the time. Same players not pulling their weight, same f***ing players being too f***ing selfish with the ball.

Don't think you can accuse any of not pulling their weight. We lack quality. The whole season will be.up and down, to be expected.

Unless we get all the oil before January that is.

s*** performance and a total repeat of the Brighton and Huddersfield games where we have lost  to three average teams. If Joeselu and Perez are going to be our front two then it's going to be a struggle all season unless the take over happens as fat cunf won't splash the cash.

Just think if we'd had a go instead of settling for 75 mins.

Team is dogshit mate, surely you don’t think they could effectively attack teams?

They're just as dogshit going forward. If we're not gonna have a go against Burnley we never are.

Great effort Manquillo. He's been alright today

He has. He can't defend but he's okay on the ball when he's not shit scared.

Don't think he was bad defensively today, mind. Seemed to be solid for the most part.