West Bromwich Albion vs Newcastle United - 28/11/17 @ 8pm

Stifler

Didn’t want Joselu but like the team otherwise.

Neither did I but I can respect Rafa's judgement, he obviously likes his link up play or something.

Maybe he likes his passport and country of birth

You can't always judge people by your own standards.

Are you kidding me? He had his little Spanish colony in Liverpool and even in Napoli. Now he has one in Newcastle. Fast check if you don't believe me.

Why isn't Gamez playing then? Why did Perez get dropped? Don't be pathetic man.

They seem to have Gareth Barry playing in a two man midfield. Hayden and Merino should have enough energy to dominate him and Perez might get a bit more space than usual.

They've never won a Premier League game on a Tuesday night apparently :lol:

I reckon they'll be playing Barry, Livermore and Field in centre mid, with Robson Kanu and Phillips on the wing. Rondon up front obviously

They seem to have Gareth Barry playing in a two man midfield. Hayden and Merino should have enough energy to dominate him and Perez might get a bit more space than usual.

I reckon they'll be playing Barry, Livermore and Field in centre mid, with Robson Kanu and Phillips on the wing. Rondon up front obviously

Ah right fair enough, assumed Field was a winger for some reason

Ah right fair enough, assumed Field was a winger for some reason

Think he's a centre mid but according to transfermarkt he played left wing so you may be right

Ritchie deserved to be dropped more than Shelvey.

Ritchie won't go wandering tonight after his lapses on Saturday.

He didn't go wandering last weekend, told to keep it narrow and he stuck to it and even when it was failing neither players nor manager changed it. Saw similar last season V Wolves when the tactics were quite obviously not working but the players were to scared to change it even slightly.

Rafa on BBC Newcastle mentioning the abuse Yedlin got last game. Clearly reads the forums :lol:

If he does I hope he's got thick skin or is good at picking and choosing which comments to take seriously and which discard as nonsense. Some crazy, irrational things get said online, especially on social media platforms, forums tend to be a bit better.

Need a big game from Yedlin Ritchie tonight. Phillips on the wing for them has ability to punish any defensive/positional lapses. I know DeAndre Matt is capable though, come on!

Tidied  ;)

Ah, would you say it was more Ritchie's responsibility that so much went down our right last game? I wasn't paying full attention tbh, you're probably right :thup:

Rafa on BBC Newcastle mentioning the abuse Yedlin got last game. Clearly reads the forums :lol:

Absolutely. And twitter. And it's clearly getting to him (probably because it affects the team).

"If we make the mistake of criticising our players all the time, they will go into the next game and they will be more anxious, more nervous and they will make more mistakes" is a quote from his press conference yesterday.

Ritchie deserved to be dropped more than Shelvey.

Ritchie won't go wandering tonight after his lapses on Saturday.

He didn't go wandering last weekend, told to keep it narrow and he stuck to it and even when it was failing neither players nor manager changed it. Saw similar last season V Wolves when the tactics were quite obviously not working but the players were to scared to change it even slightly.

Well it gave the masked winger the freedom of the park regardless. It didn't work out too well if it was a tactical decision.

Absolutely. And twitter. And it's clearly getting to him (probably because it affects the team).

"If we make the mistake of criticising our players all the time, they will go into the next game and they will be more anxious, more nervous and they will make more mistakes" is a quote from his press conference yesterday.

fucking hell, man. some of these players need to grow a pair. "oh, no they're all saying i had a shit game. stop picking on me, you're making me nervous." overpaid cunts.