West Bromwich Albion vs Newcastle United - 28/11/17 @ 8pm

Stifler

Someone on twitter reckons Saviet is playing  :yikes:

Not sure how he knows that unless he has been hiding in Rafa's bin.

That kind of thing actually wouldn't surprise me, I think he is desperately looking for a resolution to the number 10 position, one or both of Gayle and Joselu will be dropped surely even Rafa must have seen how ineffective they are together. Perez is a little out of favour, he doesn't see Diame as an option there anymore, so he may as well try  something different.

I read that West Brom went 3 centre backs on Saturday. 3 centre backs versus Joselu? Might stick a few quid on West Brom 1-0

Maybe we should play 3 centre backs as well then, I would happily take a 1-0 win.

Will be watching with a Sunderland supporting mate in the bar for whilst having a pint for another mates birthday.  I have NEVER watched a game in a bar with said friend when we have won.  Tonight has to be different, we need some positivity.

Might I ask how you are watching it?

Will be watching with a Sunderland supporting mate in the bar for whilst having a pint for another mates birthday.  I have NEVER watched a game in a bar with said friend when we have won.  Tonight has to be different, we need some positivity.

Might I ask how you are watching it?

Dodgy channels innit.

Saivet at 10? I know he's played all over but surely if he does start it'll be deeper? Anyway, I'm all for trying all the options. I hate when a losing team has players on 0 games. Use your options. Couple of years ago he was playing well in Europe. He might be a dud, but we might aswell find out ourselves.

Where’s the best away fan beer then?

The pub outside New Street station?

There's a Wetherspoons about 5 mins walk from the station. We went there last season when we played Birmingham and it was pretty good. West Brom were playing Arsenal on the same day and there were a few West Brom fans in and it was a canny atmosphere.

Saivet at 10? I know he's played all over but surely if he does start it'll be deeper? Anyway, I'm all for trying all the options. I hate when a losing team has players on 0 games. Use your options. Couple of years ago he was playing well in Europe. He might be a dud, but we might aswell find out ourselves.

It does make you wonder why Saivet has failed to impress behind the scenes that he's barely been considered even when Colback was starting. Can't even say it's because Rafa doesn't trust certain players because even McClaren wouldn't play him.