Chelsea 3-1 Newcastle United - 02/12/17 - post match bickering from p23

BlueStar

To be fair, with Lacelles back we'd have been a bit better but they ARE the champions away after all, we've a long way to go before we're capable of beating them at their place, it's why December was going to always be an arse month for us after the shockers we've had previously - though I can't help feeling they were at least in part Rafa's fault for trying 4-4-2 when we should have stuck with 4-2-3-1 or such. On the other hand hindsight is a wonderful thing, at the end of the day any struggles we have this season can be squarely sat on Ashley's shoulders... but there's nowt new there.

team selection, tactics and substitutions not good enough. Chelsea have not needed to get out of third gear all game. Unless there is a takeover this team is going straight back down without even a whimper.

Team selection was working great for a while, arguably should have been level at HT. Team has become knackered in the 2nd half. What were you expecting away to Chelsea?

Give over man will you - I expect a team to at least be competitive and give it a go. It’s chelsea let’s just lie down and get our tummies tickled. That team is woeful and continuously playing players who have been total s*** over a number of games is not helping.

we went one nil up

What’s the score now

We really need to get some premier league quality around the few decent players we have.

:lol: which few are they

In my opinion Yedlin, Lascelles, Merino, Ritchie and Shelvey would all look very good with better players around them.

:lol:

Some of the coments on here man. :lol:

Aye, you'd think we still had Pardew and Carver.

We've not been good enough, and the game is playing out like all the "I told you so"s would suggest, but it's not long since we've been dramatically worse.

team selection, tactics and substitutions not good enough. Chelsea have not needed to get out of third gear all game. Unless there is a takeover this team is going straight back down without even a whimper.

Team selection was working great for a while, arguably should have been level at HT. Team has become knackered in the 2nd half. What were you expecting away to Chelsea?

Give over man will you - I expect a team to at least be competitive and give it a go. It’s chelsea let’s just lie down and get our tummies tickled. That team is woeful and continuously playing players who have been total s*** over a number of games is not helping.

we went one nil up

What’s the score now

We went a goal up. What are you expecting from this team? We just got promoted and they are the champions. We haven't just rolled over.

Yeah ok