Newcastle United vs Leicester City - 09/12/17 @ 5.30pm (Live on BT Sport)

HaydnNUFC

Guest Howaythetoon

I’ll be going to this one, me and a few of the lads, so hopefully a win because we desperately need one. Lose this and it could be crisis time.

Guest Howaythetoon

I worry Vardy, Gray and Marhez will all have a field day against our defence. Puel seems to be doing canny enough there, they have a decent team Leicester and seem to be in form.

I worry Vardy, Gray and Marhez will all have a field day against our defence. Puel seems to be doing canny enough there, they have a decent team Leicester and seem to be in form.

They're used to playing on the break when they play, especially away from home. I reckon we should approach this game similarly to the way we approached the win over Stoke in September, give a side who aren't used to having the onus on them to break teams down the onus to break us down. Need Lascelles back to be organised more effectively at the back though, so hopefully he is.

Agreed, our defensive shape looks really poor at the moment which Vardy and Mahrez will exploit.

Need to get Murphy or Atsu running at Danny Simpson

I don't see how anyone can honestly predict us to win. We are really poor going forward and the defence has now caught up and is shipping a lot of goals. Leicester will kill us with the pace they have.

0-3

As optimistic as ever, SUPERTOON.  O0

Despite their bad start, West Ham actually have some quality players, we don't, and coupled with the negative atmosphere around the place I'm going for 1-3.

Wasn't expecting to win today, even more so with no Rafa. Would take a draw, but expecting a poor performance and easy Swansea win.

2-0

Think we will take a battering today like, although we are likely to score.

1-4

We have looked absolutely toothless away from home and is seemingly where our lack of quality shows. Southampton are solid at the back and will have too much for us.

2-0

Think there extra quality going forward will count.

0-2

Just can't see how or where we pick up points at the minute.

Comfortable win for WBA. 3-0

I don't see how anyone can honestly predict us to win. We are really poor going forward and the defence has now caught up and is shipping a lot of goals. Leicester will kill us with the pace they have.

0-3

Despite their bad start, West Ham actually have some quality players, we don't, and coupled with the negative atmosphere around the place I'm going for 1-3.

Wasn't expecting to win today, even more so with no Rafa. Would take a draw, but expecting a poor performance and easy Swansea win.

2-0

1-4

We have looked absolutely toothless away from home and is seemingly where our lack of quality shows. Southampton are solid at the back and will have too much for us.

2-0

0-2

Time for a name change to PESSIMISTICTOON.

0-3

2-0

1-4

2-0

0-2

:lol:

This is the problem, our defence looks frightened to death by any sort of quality, and I can't see either Lejeune or Clark coping with Vardy, probably Mbemba is the best bet if he even gets picked.