Newcastle United 0-1 Manchester City - 27/12/17 - Post-match reaction from pg.26

Kaizero

Neville's spot on though.  Imagine what people on TV are thinking watching this.

There's giving teams respect and there's this.

Don't give a shut what other people think

Speak English...

I don't give a shit.

Very sorry for predictive text.

Guest neesy111

Neville's spot on though.  Imagine what people on TV are thinking watching this.

I genuinely don't know what people were expecting to happen? It's not like we've rolled over.

We had 13.5 % possession after 25 mins.

What are you doing watching this if you expected this then? 

I genuinely don't know what people were expecting to happen? It's not like we've rolled over.

Also Neville is a c**t

We’re defending against the best attack on the planet. Everyone complaining can fuck right off.

This is not the best tactics mind to sit back and make no effort of trying to take the game to the opposition as teams like city will take you apart and it could have been 3 already and low behold we start and look what happens. Thought we would play counter attacking football that first 30 minutes was shocking. Referee has given us nothing either mind not surprised with Mariner thought

We are s***. The team is a championship

level. Rafa knows more than you

Look what happens when we have tried to take the game to them. You allow teams to attack you non stop you will be beaten. You need that threat even on the counter. Not saying go gung ho but you can’t just sit back and allow a team to walk over you. By the way a championship team beat Man Utd last week not by sitting back either

I support Newcastle United, that might be something to do with the fact I'm watching this

Supporting the team mate.

Genuine question, would anyone take 0-1 now? :lol:

Though it'd be annoying to lose to a single goal (surely even in this match we'll get another chance) it would represent proper fucking hard work and leave us with more confidence going into the next match than being brayed.

Given the team we have, the ability, I think Rafa's just about got our tactics about as good as they were ever going to be against City today - I really don't see why anyone could even contemplate slating him in this instance - we're hardly going to go all out attack without get heavily bummed by this lot :idiot2:

Gary Neville still disgusted by the fact a team worth about thirty quid look shite in comparison to a Pep Guardiala led team of super men.

Pep spends more on shampoo in a year than Ashley's spent on this XI but aye should be a tight, even affair :lol: