Newcastle United 0-1 Manchester City - 27/12/17 - Post-match reaction from pg.26

Kaizero

Genuine question, would anyone take 0-1 now? [emoji38]

Though it'd be annoying to lose to a single goal (surely even in this match we'll get another chance) it would represent proper f***ing hard work and leave us with more confidence going into the next match than being brayed.

Absolutely, my hope for the match was for us not to get ruined, a 0-1 achieves that

Neville's spot on though.  Imagine what people on TV are thinking watching this.

There's giving teams respect and there's this.

Don't give a shut what other people think

Speak English...

I don't give a s***.

Very sorry for predictive text.

Dont apologise to neesy man.  He's hardly a wordsmith himself. :lol: :lol:

Norwegian commentators saying they’ve seen enough glimpses from Newcastle to think there’s a tiny chance of a comeback, and that Man City shouldn’t get complacent :lol:

:lol: Norwegian commentators better not drive home.

Neville's spot on though.  Imagine what people on TV are thinking watching this.

There's giving teams respect and there's this.

I genuinely don't know what people were expecting to happen? It's not like we've rolled over.

Also Neville is a c**t

We’re defending against the best attack on the planet. Everyone complaining can f*** right off.

O0 O0

Guest Howaythetoon

Sorry but this is embarrassing, I get they are a great team and we are a shit team, but for 35 or so minutes it was like we weren’t even on the pitch. At least have a go, I’d rather lose 10-0 trying than 3 or 4 not trying. It’s awful stuff. They have a responsibility to all those paying to have a go and at least compete. This is not a way I want to see us play again ever, it goes against the whole meaning of playing a game of football and certainly against my own ideals. It stinks and I’m not buying it just because there is this gulf in class. Oh what have we become!

Guest neesy111

For those expecting this, why continue watching then btw?

What? We should only watch unexpected outcomes? How weird. I’m watching to see how we cope with their players when ours are shit.

How about to the sell out crowd who have paid good money to watch a football match and not a precession?