Stoke City 0-1 Newcastle United- 01/01/18 - Post-match reaction from page 29

Greg

Glad we kept Murphy on despite most on here wanting him hooked at half time. It was clear we were really strong down our right. We barely attached down the left. Such a one sided heat map today:

IJHbs4t.png

I was wondering if it was a tactic to attack down the side Shaqiri wasn`t incase we lost the ball.

Well tbf, I wouldn't be running many attacks down that flank either considering it was Ritchie and Manquillo.

Seemed they were more tasked with trying to keep shaquiri quiet down that flank

Guest firetotheworks

Stoke have players who are obviously better than others, most of ours are at the same level, that's the difference.

Guest Howaythetoon

Aye f*** off all you miserable c***s. Apology accepted.

Do fuck off the pair of you, and I say that with the utmost respect. No time for gloating or told you sos, let’s just enjoy a rare and vital win. Doubt anyone is unhappy today like.

I hope they don’t bin him. He’s clearly lost the plot, and clearly lost the dressing room. The longer he’s busy getting outraged and being questioned why he’s throwing games away the better. A few teams down at the bottom have had top clubs to play in the hectic schedular, non of them have thrown a game away. We did decently against Man City despite losing, Palace got a point against them, plus a few other decent results down there for teams.

Do f*** off the pair of you, and I say that with the utmost respect. No time for gloating or told you sos, let’s just enjoy a rare and vital win. Doubt anyone is unhappy today like.

Mark Hughes is.

Do fuck off the pair of you, and I say that with the utmost respect. No time for gloating or told you sos, let’s just enjoy a rare and vital win. Doubt anyone is unhappy today like.

You saying you're a cunt? :pow:

Heart sank when I saw Rafa bringing on Dummet, knew it was going to be backs to the wall and given our track record with late goals I was expecting the worst. Could barely watch that last 10 minutes but we made it.

Fucking get in!

Do f*** off the pair of you, and I say that with the utmost respect. No time for gloating or told you sos, let’s just enjoy a rare and vital win. Doubt anyone is unhappy today like.

You saying you're a c***? :pow:

:lol::lol:

Heart sank when I saw Rafa bringing on Dummet, knew it was going to be backs to the wall and given our track record with late goals I was expecting the worst. Could barely watch that last 10 minutes but we made it.

Fucking get in!

Should have made it safe tbh, had at least two really good breaks that we should have scored from.

Guest Howaythetoon

You saying you're a c***? :pow:

That among other things aye :D

How bad were/are Stoke btw?

Awful.

I knew they were near the bottom for a reason but with the quality of players like Shaqiri and Allen I expected them to cause us problems. Aside from the last 10 minutes they didn't trouble us at all really.

The biggest thing you noticed was how easy it was to create against them just freely giving our midfielders as much time on the ball as we wanted.

Also it looks like some of them i.e Shaqiri have given up on playing for Hughes.

I think he'll be sacked in the next few days.

Guest Howaythetoon

How bad were/are Stoke btw?

Awful.

I knew they were near the bottom for a reason but with the quality of players like Shaqiri and Allen I expected them to cause us problems. Aside from the last 10 minutes they didn't trouble us at all really.

The biggest thing you noticed was how easy it was to create against them just freely giving our midfielders as much time on the ball as we wanted.

Also it looks like some of them i.e Shaqiri have given up on playing for Hughes.

I think he'll be sacked in the next few days.

They resemble a team cobbled together with decent enough players, but no game plan, no real tactics and awful hoof ball.

Fucking get in!

Should have made it safe tbh, had at least two really good breaks that we should have scored from.

Christ, that break when we had two on two, I don't know how they fucked that up...  but, 10th place finish still on the cards. ;)