Stoke City 0-1 Newcastle United- 01/01/18 - Post-match reaction from page 29

Greg

I'm sorry but that selection just reeks of not even wanting to have a go for the 3 points

Does he actually have a clue as to what is his strongest most threatening team

Aye I reckon he had a clue like.

The rotation and sitting deep starts to make sense when you consider the points we've picked up over this hectic period. I didn't see the Brighton game but perhaps our unadventurous performance enabled us to dig in more today?

I'm sorry but that selection just reeks of not even wanting to have a go for the 3 points

Does he actually have a clue as to what is his strongest most threatening team

Aye I reckon he had a clue like.

Aye using pace and movement against two slow CB's. Poor Rafa hasn't a clue  :lol:

The rotation and sitting deep starts to make sense when you consider the points we've picked up over this hectic period. I didn't see the Brighton game but perhaps our unadventurous performance enabled us to dig in more today?

Brighton wasn't good enough but I reckon the vast majority would have been delighted with four points from these two games so who cares.

Just under 2 weeks until our next league game. Hopefully the takeover is closer or completed by then and we bring some players in. 3 points against Swansea and the finishing line will start becoming visible in the distance.

Great result.  Sounded deserved (radio  again) could only herar our fans again. How did Perez actually play ? HE did play well up front in the premiership last time round and Murphy sounds like he's really growing into a player.

Think I'd rather we had Swansea away again rather than at home as we do look so much better away now against the teams down there with us.