Newcastle United v Swansea City - 13/01/2018 @ 15:00 (no TV)

Guest neesy111

Shite game, surrounded by clueless fucking plebs whinging all game and going for a piss/concourse every 15 minutes.  1-0 win.

Turning up 10 minutes late for both halves as well.

Guest Howaythetoon

Aw, my 4 year old when I asked him what he wanted to do tomorrow said he wanted to watch Newcastle play so that’s where we will be tomorrow. The 5 years old said it was too cold last week so no...

Day of bonding with my little dude and 3 points hopefully.

Aw, my 4 year old when I asked him what he wanted to do tomorrow said he wanted to watch Newcastle play so that’s where we will be tomorrow. The 5 years old said it was too cold last week so no...

Just going to sack the other one off?

Just going to sack the other one off?

What other one? Only one child wanted to see NUFC play, so there's only one child.

Darlow

Yedlin Lascelles Clark Dummett

Ritchie Diame Merino Murphy

Gayle Perez

Call me crazy, but I've got a feeling Ritchie is gonna have a blinder

Hopefully everyone in the changing room can put all the transfer shit to the back of their minds for a day.

Today is all about this match. We are on a little up turn in form so we have a right to be going into this with some confidence.

We'll do this today.

We sold our main goals from last season and replaced them with two loans, neither really worked out

Sorry to cherry pick one statement Groo, but you don't think Tammy Abraham has worked out? I've seen articles where pundits are putting him on the plane to the WC.

(I personally think it would be a good idea for us to sign Sturridge or Carroll, assuming they're up for grabbing their last WC chance)

No I don't think he's worked out, if he had he'd be picked to play every week not sitting on the bench, if he's already on the plane for the WC then it shows how bare England's squad is.

I do think he has the potential to be a great talent but I don't think he's there yet, no way should we have bet our season on him and Sanchez, add to that Bony, who if he could week in week out would be fantastic, but I said when we signed him that he was a big risk due to his lack of games over the past few seasons, mainly due to injury.

Be a great game for socks to shine.

Really wanted to be there today, but can’t make it. Hoping for an atmosphere fizzing with encouragement. In the last couple of away matches I’ve been to, our support has been outstanding. At home though even if everyone is up for it/realises the importance from the off, they are going to need something exciting happening on the pitch to sustain the positivity. Howay lads, put in a performance on and off the pitch.  :indi:

Can't see them sitting deep all game, in their position surely they will have to come out which hopefully will suit us.  Nervy tight win

Every game I have seen of them this season they have just sat back and made a few counter attacks towards the end of the game. The new manager may have had a chance to alter the mentality a little, but I can’t see a drastic change in game plan from them.

If we win then I expect it be like Man City against us, where they had trouble breaking us down but just managed to put that 1 chance away.

Thanks Groo. England have taken players to the WC on reputation alone before, a ridiculously young Walcott for example, so Abraham going wouldn't be that mental given the territory. It's good to know someone who's seen him play's opinion.

Kane was clearly knackered after that season going into the Euros, so England's fourth striker, after Kane, Vardy and Rashford, might end up getting some game time.