Newcastle United 1 - 1 Swansea City - 13/01/18 - Post-match reaction from pg16

Dave

Mo's arm sticks out basically after the contact as a reaction shut the fuck up about it already, commentators.

I mean, I thought that on first watch too but.. It really doesn't. :lol: Definite pen.

Pleased with the pressure we've put on them first half. Can't say I've been confidence t when they've been in out box but thankfully they've not gotten there much apart from a few set pieces.

Attacking wise we look good on the counter but it's a shame no one realised we needed reinforcements up front this season.. Hindsight and all that..

Really hope we don't live to regret these misses.

You say you have bad luck with referee's.

Our last 3 games

Offside goal given against us

Second bookable offence ignored for opposition player

Player sent off (rescinded)

and today a def penalty and prob red card.

We definitely don't get a fair crack with ref's and no it doesn't even out over the season.

Disappointed not to be in front but as mentioned could easily be down to ten.

Worrying because we played ok and generally we never manage to do that two halves in a row. Have to keep the confidence up as they are there to be taken.

Highlights the desperate need for a striker with confidence that can finish in front of goal.

Gayle has been infuriating, doesn’t even look like scoring. Last season he gets that header on target at least. His passing is sloppy and he’s not pressing with the rest. Other than Ydelin leaving their fullback as usual I can’t really complain.

Well we had some luck with that handball.  Probably a red card as well.

Have they not got rid of that double punishment rule?

Deliberate handball or denying a goal scoring chance is still red, a genuine attempt as in not deliberate is a yellow.

Well we had some luck with that handball.  Probably a red card as well.

Have they not got rid of that double punishment rule?

Think this one would be different cause he literally stopped the ball going in the net with his arm?

I guess