Manchester City 3-1 Newcastle United - 20/01/2018 - post match crack p22

Greg

Mark Clattenburg saying "In the ref's head, as this counter is happening, what should be going through his head is "Shelvey's gonna foul. Shelvey's gonna foul. Shelvey's gonna foul." because he will foul, and he did foul. :lol:

Amusing, but this is the problem with referees in all sports. So many decisions made on past behavior and perception.

Least they're not slaughtering us for the tactics this time.

Still far too many digs imo. Literally every team below 6th or 7th plays this way against them, there's no other way when teams are that good on the break, yet you'd think other teams played like Liverpool do.

If we had Liverpool's front line we'd probably be in front. :lol:

It really is depressing to see the team you support so significantly inferior to a team in the same division you're in.

Joselu is such a poor player, the few times he's touched the ball he's been so sloppy.

Darlow seems to become a somewhat adequate keeper after he's played a few games, but seems totally unsuited to being in a rotation because he's always dire when he first starts playing.

It really is depressing to see the team you support so significantly inferior to a team in the same division you're in.

Whilst I agree, there's probably only one or two teams in this division not significantly inferior to Man City :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

Whilst I agree, there's probably only one or two teams in this division not significantly inferior to Man City [emoji38]

:thup: Man United are significantly inferior.

Wish Joselu woild put more energy into what he does. Far too many lazy flicks.

Can't work out if he's lacking in confidence or  just lazy. Doesn't really seem to apply himself at all in anything he does.

Mark Clattenburg saying "In the ref's head, as this counter is happening, what should be going through his head is "Shelvey's gonna foul. Shelvey's gonna foul. Shelvey's gonna foul." because he will foul, and he did foul. :lol:

He didn't foul though did he? ???

If it's the counter I'm thinking of

Whilst I agree, there's probably only one or two teams in this division not significantly inferior to Man City :lol:

Of course :thup: be nice not to feel this way in 50% of our games though :lol:

We are so uncompetitive its embarrassing, completely f***ed over by Ashley and our boring negative tactics. It's going to take 3 extremely bad teams for us not to get relegated.

We are so uncompetitive its embarrassing, completely f***ed over by Ashley and our boring negative tactics. It's going to take 3 extremely bad teams for us not to get relegated.

Could do what Bristol City did and actually take them on at football.

How would you have set up then?

How would you have set up then?

I get sitting deep and frustrating them, we're a good job on it, stay in it and toward the end if it's still 1-0 they'll be nervous. But i don't get letting Aguero just have all the time in the world to bring the ball down in the center circle, that's bollocks that like.