Manchester City 3-1 Newcastle United - 20/01/2018 - post match crack p22

Greg

Guest firetotheworks

I don't watch much football anymore and this is precisely why. Don't really understand the point of it now, it's entirely different to the game I grew up enjoying/playing. Total shite.

Can't comprehend this attitude at all.

I can like. I watch our games and that’s it. Pardew and Mike probably played a bigger part like.

NUFC aside this has been the best season for years for great games.

There's value and quality in what Rafa is trying to do in these games like. Football isn't all gung ho attacking FFS.

I don't recall saying otherwise. [emoji38]

I don't watch much football anymore and this is precisely why. Don't really understand the point of it now, it's entirely different to the game I grew up enjoying/playing. Total s****.

I can like. I watch our games and that’s it. Pardew and Mike probably played a bigger part like.

Probably right. Just got no interest in it tbh.

Same, feel very disconnected. I've just spent the time I wasted on it doing other stuff and a lot happier for it.

I don't watch much football anymore and this is precisely why. Don't really understand the point of it now, it's entirely different to the game I grew up enjoying/playing. Total shite.

There's value and quality in what Rafa is trying to do in these games like. Football isn't all gung ho attacking FFS.

I don't recall saying otherwise. [emoji38]

Haha aye, what am doing.