Nicolai Jorgensen to stay at Feyenoord

WarrenBartonCentrePartin

Someone needs to tell Ashley to stop doing the Officers Club policy. If you see a price it isn't automatically deducted by 60% or whatever. I am surprised he doesn't have that Eisenhauer brand under his umbrella. He needs to understand some prices aren't discounted.

i said this would be it  :blush:

fucking Charnley man , i despair .

Yet some on here think hes doing an ok job and nothing is his fault in why we cant get deals done

The guy is fucking useless man and is just a spineless puppet. I would pay good money to watch starving lions devour this bald headed piece of shit piece by piece

Only NUFC could have a guy whos only skills is filing and photocopying as a CEO trying (this being the key word) to conduct multi million pound deals

Yet some on here think hes doing an ok job and nothing is his fault in why we cant get deals done

Where's this? :lol: :lol:

Where's this? :lol: :lol:

Quite a few on here have said in replies when I've blamed Charnley for us not being able to get deals done that he's done ok and what he can and its not his fault we cant get transfers completed

The deals aren't being done because the owner isn't prepared to pay the going rate. It's being stopped at source, it's not even getting as far as making the deal because the offers are still, after 10 fucking years, still deliberately far too low to even be considered by the selling club. That comes down to the utter cunt at the top, it suits him just fine to promote the illusion of trying and feigning ambition whilst having absolutely no intention of seeing it through.