Nicolai Jorgensen to stay at Feyenoord

WarrenBartonCentrePartin

Got to trust the manager, if this is who he wants (even if he's not his first choice) Seems to have a decent record in Holland, although he doesn't seem to have played many career games for his age.

And no surprises that we are trying to scrimp on the deal! :( :D

This based on nothing more than a quick few videos I watched and a few things I read. but seems to take a lot of shots (shocking for a striker I know!) but even from distance.

My fear there is that our fans get on his back too quick and get frustrated too easy when the first couple go wide and he feels under pressure.

Seems to have a good bit of energy about him. Can see where the counter attack characteristic comes from.

Could be really good in away games.

3 goals in 8 games' of minutes in the CL for Copenhagen and Feyenoord, two minnows who lose most of their matches.

Rafa signed Crouch at Liverpool, so he's must like the "good feet for a big man" type. Transfermarkt says Leverkusen mostly played this fella as "LW", so presumably he's all right on the ball. 1 in 2 as a CF.

I’ll be honest, but if we’re lowballing this ai expect us to lose out unless the player forces Feyenoord’s hand. For the money we’re offering they’re probably better off seeing how he does during the World Cup considering he’s tied down for the next three and a half years anyway. They’ll be in no rush to sell their best player on the cheap you would imagine.

Supposedly 21 goals and 11 assists last season

What is the formula for converting this into goals in the PL?

7Ujo0At.png

45 in 39 in Eredivisie. Went to Boro and was s****.  The formula is to be Luis Suarez

Said this before, but Afonso Alves was spectacularly good and supremely talented that year for Heerenveen. Obviously lost all interest in being a football player once he’d won a few Brazil caps and his big money move.