The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Guest chopey

Arsenal  :lol:

Our result and performance at home to Man City doesn't look so bad now  :lol:

So true, I backed Rafa's tactics at the time and it just goes to show how clever he is with such a limited squad.

I know they've bought their way to the title, but this is football at another level. Probably Ajax with their total football is the only other team I can think of whose football just looked like perfection.

Edit: and Pep's Barcelona of course.

Guest firetotheworks

Man City are just absolutely unreal here, they'd beat anyone playing like this tbh, they're doing this in tiny amounts of space.

I know they've bought their way to the title, but this is football at another level. Probably Ajax with their total football is the only other team I can think of whose football just looked like perfection.

Funny thing is most of their key players were already there, just a classic case of genuine good players gelling together and it coming right even if it took over a year.

Of course they spent about 500m on the squad before this year so that helps :lol:

Arsenal  :lol:

Our result and performance at home to Man City doesn't look so bad now  :lol:

So true, I backed Rafa's tactics at the time and it just goes to show how clever he is with such a limited squad.

While i hate to play so defensive if you open up against Man city they'll kill you, as we're seeing. With our squad ? oh yeah lets just play like Brazil against Man City  :lol:

This Man C team is good but nowhere near the level of Ajax under LVG and Pep's Barca side - those teams played football from another universe - I will also add Cruyffs Dream Team

The acid test for Man C is the CL - can they do it at that level - has to be said Pep's Bayern team was quite similar to this Man C IMO (show the level of the coach)