The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Yet another game where I would love both teams to lose. I feel like such a churlish bastard.

Surely got to love the chance of West Ham going down and playing Championship football in their soulless bowl. Spurs will finish above Chelsea regardless.

Yeah, that's the dream, but West Ham beating Southampton killed it for me. Stoke and Southampton are playing better stuff, but still losing. Huddersfield have Arsenal, Man City, Chelsea in their last three games. It ain't happening.

We could lose our next 6 games and stay up. The 5 teams from 14th down to 18th are winning at least 2 games each (15th downwards need to win 3 probably) and Huddersfield will need 3 wins out of 5 to get near us

West ham hold onto this, and honestly they've probably got enough points now to stay up. Like I said before I would be shocked if Stoke and Southampton manage more than 5 more points.

Lincoln won the EFL Cup on there first season in the Football League today. Don't know why but I have a soft spot for them. :thup:

I know what you mean (as in they got promoted last season) but it's certainly not their first Football League season.