The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Lincoln won the EFL Cup on there first season in the Football League today. Don't know why but I have a soft spot for them. :thup:

I know what you mean (as in they got promoted last season) but it's certainly not their first Football League season.

Yeah that's what I meant, words it weirdly :thup:

Valencia get into the race for second place. What a season they're having - although lack of Europe has certainly helped -, Marcelino is truly one of the great Spanish managers.

Hopefully he manages to avoid picking up fights with the board or the dressing room and builds a legacy at Valencia like Simeone has done at Atlético. They're a club with great potential.

No camera angle shows him getting a touch, the balls direction didn't change at all, so why give it to him? I'd be genuinely fucked off if I was Eriksen.

Someone said that there was a camera on Soccer Sunday or something that showed it. When I saw it live and on replay I thought that the defender might have touched him and he thought it was the ball.

Hope he doesn't get it just because that would mess up my amazing FF week :lol:.