The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Charlie Adam's attempt to put in the rebound from his saved penalty was disgraceful [emoji38] Basically goes towards it at walking pace when it's an open goal about a yard out

Aye :lol:

Though it looked a foul by Dunk afterwards. Trying to think of occasions in the PL where a foul has been given on the rebound? Happened in the FA Cup last season (Fulham vs Hull, Hernandez missed both kicks) but I'm sure I've seen it in the Premier League.

Charlie Adam's attempt to put in the rebound from his saved penalty was disgraceful [emoji38] Basically goes towards it at walking pace when it's an open goal about a yard out

shit weekend for charlie adam like. Makes a twat of himself by getting in a fight for the pen and missing in the 90th minute, with all the teams around them winning. This has got to be really bad for Stoke's morale

Aye :lol:

Though it looked a foul by Dunk afterwards. Trying to think of occasions in the PL where a foul has been given on the rebound? Happened in the FA Cup last season (Fulham vs Hull, Hernandez missed both kicks) but I'm sure I've seen it in the Premier League.

I remember one we should have had at Fulham, think it was Goma on Shearer. Stonewall penalty not given.

West Brom is just a bunch of cast aways from the top sides like, very similar to the mackems when they were stinking the league out.

Hope Chelsea turn up today and give them a right hiding. Some more Pardew tears would be ace.

It's been difficult for West Brom. When you have someone like Tony Pulis, who had them organised and hard to break down, now Alan Pardew is a free-flowing manager who likes to attack. It's about getting the balance now in how the players want to play.

:anguish: